DWI HELP

I glanced through this thread and here is what I gathered: DOWURKSON was trafficking hot Romanian gang members to tatted up missionaries in New Mexico, when he got a DUI. The only one that even offered to help was a Democrat in AZ. If I missed anything, please let me know so I can go back and actually read the thread.

You pretty much got it right, am I the AZ democrat? :D

That's racist as shit, that's like saying Dom is a gang member because he's Hispanic, likes to fight,from New Mexico, and is tatted up. :D

Wait, Dom ISN'T in a gang?! Well, he just lost street cred.

And not racist, as I do not believe that one race is superior to the other.

You pretty much got it right, am I the AZ democrat? :D
Unless you've seen the light and suddenly started voting correctly, then yes, that would be you.

Wait, Dom ISN'T in a gang?! Well, he just lost street cred.

And not racist, as I do not believe that one race is superior to the other.
Wait, I thought we had established that Dom was a missionary?

Louisiana DUI | LA Drunk Driving Laws, Penalties and Fines | DrivingLaws.org

Louisiana has an implied consent law. That means that if you refuse to submit to a chemical test you will be subject to a fine and automatic license suspension

1st offense 6 month license revocation

So at a minimum your walking and hitching rides for 6 months. This is where people fuck up. They drive anyway, get nailed again and it snowballs. Do your time and be done.

If convicted
The first DWI you receive in The State of Louisiana will go on your record as a criminal offense. You will be fined up to $1,000 and you will pay for all of the legal proceedings. You could spend up to 6 months in jail and lose your drivers license for up to 90 days if you are over 21, and up to 6 months if you are under 21.

Just so we don't have bad info

I walked out with careless operation and wreckless with an article 894 invoked so my record stays clean.

Words of advise don't drink and drive if you are in a situation were you have had a few never field sobriety test never breathalyzer.

I walked out with careless operation and wreckless with an article 894 invoked so my record stays clean.

Words of advise don't drink and drive if you are in a situation were you have had a few never field sobriety test never breathalyzer.

Great news bud! You are like me, we don't need any more bad luck:burnout:

Ha ha, in Texas you refuse to test and you will lose your license for 6 months----period. :chain:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back