DWI HELP

Ah ahhaahahah
Shorty always talks crap then when someone says something to him he gets offended
Judging people is not very Christ like shorty(scott) whoever you really are
Don't claim to be one thing and be another

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

One last thing here Dom. You just judge me. :shot:
You judge Scott. :shot:
Duh :dontknow:

Is judging only for some and not for others? :dontknow:

Not really sure what you mean. Wrong. Christ did indeed tell us to judge people by what comes out of their mouths. What is in the heart comes out of the mouth. So there. :chain:

You self righteous turds are all the same.

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Dom

Oh Dom, you be comingling verses. You be putting works together that do not appear together in the bible.
Judge not lest you be judged is simply stating we will be judged by the same standard we judge others. No a prohibition from judging. How else would we know false preachers without judging?
Forgiving---right on, we do not forgive others Christ Jesus will not forgive us.

I forgive you----just post the vid of the cutouts------please----then I forgive. :D

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Dom

Holy shit, you guys have Dom quoting the bible, hell has indeed frozen over, in Farmington at least. :D

Oh Dom, you be comingling verses. You be putting works together that do not appear together in the bible.

Judge not lest you be judged is simply stating we will be judged by the same standard we judge others. No a prohibition from judging. How else would we know false preachers without judging?

Forgiving---right on, we do not forgive others Christ Jesus will not forgive us.

I forgive you----just post the vid of the cutouts------please----then I forgive. :D

It's Luke 6:37
One of my favorites pretty sure it's the same verse

Dom

Holy shit, you guys have Dom quoting the bible, hell has indeed frozen over, in Farmington at least. :D

Maybe there is a side to Dom ya don't know about. :dontknow: Better to quote the bible and live it than to burn later. :rock:

It's Luke 6:37
One of my favorites pretty sure it's the same verse

Dom

Sir, I stand corrected. But please look at the context. Very important what Jesus is talking about. Cross reference it with Matthew 7:1-5. I believe it is telling to be very careful when we judge the actions in other as we most likely are guilty of the same act in another part of our lives. Or we may be guilty of must worse things than we are in judging others.

But bro, there a numerous passage that tell us to judge one by what proceeds from their mouths. We must judge else we will not know who or how to witness.

Man, I did get to preaching Sorry, my second nature.

I wonder if it would work in front of an actual judge in court? :D

sorry, tried it and it failed. :D Not my friend, this is for believers only---don't apply to the heathen. Sides, God commands us to obey all laws as He put the rulers in power. So-----I need to shut up as I drive a little above the law. sometimes

Best not to judge what comes out of ones mouth, best to judge a man by his actions
Actions make tidal waves ,while words are little ripples in a puddle

Dom

Well this thread sure took a turn for the weird .The apocalypse zombie attack must be coming soon. I need to make a run to the ammo store for supplies.

:chain:

Best not to judge what comes out of ones mouth, best to judge a man by his actions
Actions make tidal waves ,while words are little ripples in a puddle

Dom

Agreed but remember, words cause divorce, wars, jail time and murder. Only problem is "what proceeds from the mouth comes from the heart" so I kinda need to be a little more careful.

thanks for the cutout vid. gonna have Scott install.

Agreed but remember, words cause divorce, wars, jail time and murder. Only problem is "what proceeds from the mouth comes from the heart" so I kinda need to be a little more careful.

thanks for the cutout vid. gonna have Scott install.

Words do not cause any of those
Words are just that words what one does with them. Is the deciding factor in the outcome.

Dom

Words do not cause any of those
Words are just that words what one does with them. Is the deciding factor in the outcome.

Dom

Well sir, Jesus says we will be judged by Him on every word that comes from out mouth (Matt 12:36) plus (James 3:8) sure indicates the spoke word is pretty important. (Matthew 15:19) is really what I refer to along with the preceding verse 18.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back