DWI HELP

Shorty those are my beliefs
When someone says something to me it is my choice how I act
So to me words are just words
Unless they turn there threats or WORDS into action then it is different
That is not from the bible that is how I feel
I'm sorry it's different then your view or even the bibles view if you wanna Twist it that way
Have a good night

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Holy shit, how do you ladies turn a DWI thread into a bible verse posting thread?

I don't go to church, but I try to live life right. I also teach my kids how to work for what they want and treat people respectfully. Hell, we just helped out a family at gas station on our way home tonight. We filled up their minivan with gas, another guy gave them money for food. They were a Romanian couple with three small kids, trying to get to Flagstaff, two hours away. Point being, verses from the bible don't mean shit if you don't live your life accordingly.

I don't go to church, but I try to live life right. I also teach my kids how to work for what they want and treat people respectfully. Hell, we just helped out a family at gas station on our way home tonight. We filled up their minivan with gas, another guy gave them money for food. They were a Romanian couple with three small kids, trying to get to Flagstaff, two hours away. Point being, verses from the bible don't mean shit if you don't live your life accordingly.

Amen, but the question is how does one know how to live? The bible, else we all are a law unto ourselves. There are those that would have taken advantage of that poor Romanian family and thought it was perfectly ok. How does one know what is right and what is wrong? My bible sir, but your are right, if I do not live what I read and believe then I am no better than the Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler or our congress.

Shorty those are my beliefs
When someone says something to me it is my choice how I act
So to me words are just words
Unless they turn there threats or WORDS into action then it is different
That is not from the bible that is how I feel
I'm sorry it's different then your view or even the bibles view if you wanna Twist it that way
Have a good night

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

No twisting bro, you also have a good night. Went to our grandkids soccer game tonight. Man, can't much closer to God than that.

If they were Romanian, you most likely unknowingly supported a human trafficking ring.

If they were Romanian, you most likely unknowingly supported a human trafficking ring.

I was trying to help out the 1, 3, and 4 year old kids in vehicle. I'm more sympathetic to kids, they're the ones that have no choice as to their current circumstances. :)

That's racist as shit, that's like saying Dom is a gang member because he's Hispanic, likes to fight,from New Mexico, and is tatted up. :D

I was trying to help out the 1, 3, and 4 year old kids in vehicle. I'm more sympathetic to kids, they're the ones that have no choice as to their current circumstances. :)

Yeah man, Jesus wasn't racist either. Thank you. :rock:

This looks like fun

I glanced through this thread and here is what I gathered: DOWURKSON was trafficking hot Romanian gang members to tatted up missionaries in New Mexico, when he got a DUI. The only one that even offered to help was a Democrat in AZ. If I missed anything, please let me know so I can go back and actually read the thread.

I glanced through this thread and here is what I gathered: DOWURKSON was trafficking hot Romanian gang members to tatted up missionaries in New Mexico, when he got a DUI. The only one that even offered to help was a Democrat in AZ. If I missed anything, please let me know so I can go back and actually read the thread.

That's what I understood. :D

exactery, cept IronHead tipped off his buddy the cop and they got out the breathalyzer out. :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back