DWI HELP

32238-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-7zfM_zpscfc24359.gif

Nah, sure ain't me cause when I see another of my brother 10 drivers I don't just drive by. Course I don't date the fuzz that give us tickets but who knows Iron boy. :confused:

Date ,I will make sure I tell him what you said old man ,I'm sure he will appreciate it .
And being he is married with 4 kids not sure what your attempting to claim .
Funny part is if someone breaks into your truck or does anything that you will need police help in Manvel its a real good chance it will be him who shows up to help you out .:dontknow:

And just because you drive a 10 does not mean your any brother of mine . We may like the same vehicle but that's about it .

Last edited:
Date ,I will make sure I tell him what you said old man ,I'm sure he will appreciate it .
And being he is married with 4 kids not sure what your attempting to claim .
Funny part is if someone breaks into your truck or does anything that you will need police help in Manvel its a real good chance it will be him who shows up to help you out .:dontknow:

And just because you drive a 10 does not mean your any brother of mine . We may like the same vehicle but that's about it .

You really are childish. And your right, no brother of mine would pass by without speaking and breaking bread. Silly boy, I haven't been in Manvel in over a year. Can really see why most just ignore you. :dancing2: So long.

You really are childish. And your right, no brother of mine would pass by without speaking and breaking bread. Silly boy, I haven't been in Manvel in over a year. Can really see why most just ignore you. :dancing2: So long.

Looks like you can't..Besides you said you would eat a turd sandwich on the tail gate of your truck before you let me buy you lunch.
You want mustard on your shit or just straight up turd and bread.

Looks like you can't..Besides you said you would eat a turd sandwich on the tail gate of your truck before you let me buy you lunch.
You want mustard on your shit or just straight up turd and bread.

As a coach did your 5 & 6 year old boys learn to talk like an uneducated sailor? Bet their mommas loved them coming home and quoting their esteemed trash mouthed coach. Tiny minds have tiny vocabularies. :stupid::chain:

As a coach did your 5 & 6 year old boys learn to talk like an uneducated sailor? Bet their mommas loved them coming home and quoting their esteemed trash mouthed coach. Tiny minds have tiny vocabularies. :stupid::chain:

LOL don't be the idiot you show here .I only talk shit to you ,you old Billy goat.

You are ill - equipped to trade insults with me .Stick to licking nut sacks you are real good at that .

Nah, can't win trading insults with ya cause I ain't got your flowing, sweet, enriched vocabulary. Just can't keep up with your brilliance.

Ah ahhaahahah
Shorty always talks crap then when someone says something to him he gets offended
Judging people is not very Christ like shorty(scott) whoever you really are
Don't claim to be one thing and be another

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Ah ahhaahahah
Shorty always talks crap then when someone says something to him he gets offended
Judging people is not very Christ like shorty(scott) whoever you really are
Don't claim to be one thing and be another

Dom

Not really sure what you mean. Wrong. Christ did indeed tell us to judge people by what comes out of their mouths. What is in the heart comes out of the mouth. So there. :chain:

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Dom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back