dyno and first 1/4 run since rebuild

TNVIPER said:
Since this thread has revived I have a question Pirate.....even with the 11.5 could a 93 tune be loaded?....just for everyday..:confused:
in dealing with engines over the years, im afraid to experiment. I blew a 502 not long ago running pump gas. And the 502 is a lot cheaper to build than this thing. I talked to my tuner not long ago and he said its a gamble. Again im not a tuner in these computer age vehicles i have to rely on people in the know.

Pirateman is right the higher your comp you better go better fuel, not always but sooner or later something is going to give, dosen't burn good enough for that compression.

hey pirateman.... i know there might already be a post on this do you have a dyno sheet?.. just kinda wondering how well this cam pulls at certin RPMs since no one has a clue everywhere else i ask

I wonder if this motor combo would be a good canidate to run E85 in? Every day use run it on this and at the truck swith to a fuel cell with 110

I live in augusta as well I'd like to check pirateman in action at the track and ask a few questions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back