dyno and first 1/4 run since rebuild

Those are some pretty stout numbers congradulations. I'm sure your a proud pappa of a +650 hp monster.

:rock: :congrats:

My mention of 5600 lbs is with driver and wet.

I don't know what other RC's weigh...but mine is 5270 dry and without driver.

Prof said:
My mention of 5600 lbs is with driver and wet.

I don't know what other RC's weigh...but mine is 5270 dry and without driver.

So it's 5400 with you in it:dontknow: :laugh: :laugh: :p

Congrats Pirateman...I bow down. I was # 1 N/A with a 12.49 @ 110.55, plus my best speed was 110.97. I have a 2004 RC with headers, Magnaflow and a DC Tune...but my engine is pure stock, the valve covers have never been off. I am planning later on getting some Striker heads and a cam, plus going with 11:1 compression so maybe I can give you a run..sort of West Coast versus East Coast for the N/A crown...but for now it is yours!

DID ya get to run at jackson dragway or did ya run somewhere else.
that is one hell of a track, if you were spinning of the line there that truck is a monster!!! i ripped the rearend out of a stock autotranny "95 Z28" coming off the line there on night thats how hard that track hooks "

and by the way GREAT ####'S
when my truck grows up i hope its just like your's LOL!!!!!

pirateman said:
i finally got my appointment for the dyno tune since the rebuild. The guy did a great job. Its amazing how much can be done in the electronics. The final numbers was 636 rwhp and 648 tq. We ran it saturday night at the strip and the best of 3 runs was 11.899 @120.74. My question is has any body achieved these numbers yet without a s/c or nitrous?
impressive....... :rock: 48 lbs injectors ? what pressure are the stock ones ?:dontknow:

i'm not one to try and claim that they are lieing and no matter what those numbers are bad ass but i am also lookijng to chase the N/A Record and have not found a video or Time Slip is there one if so point me to it please.. and i think until theres a slip then it's still trainmans record...again not calling anyone out just kinda want to know.. and my compression ratio would be close yto your around 10:1 more than likely a 10.5 but itll still run on 93...anyway Letme see the slip! lol

pirateman said:
diamond pistons, compression ratio- 11:5 to 1, bored .010 ,flat ss valves, eagle rods, heads ported and polished, hennessey intake, hennessey tb, bassani headers, jmb catless mids, magnaflow exhaust, jmb catch can, volant cai, msd wires, mopar cam, mopar performance computer, pillar pod gauges,jesel rockers, bosch 48 lb injectors
which mopar cam did you use ?

Tooloe said:
i'm not one to try and claim that they are lieing and no matter what those numbers are bad ass but i am also lookijng to chase the N/A Record and have not found a video or Time Slip is there one if so point me to it please.. and i think until theres a slip then it's still trainmans record...again not calling anyone out just kinda want to know.. and my compression ratio would be close yto your around 10:1 more than likely a 10.5 but itll still run on 93...anyway Letme see the slip! lol
if we eliminated guys off the "timeslips" list who didn't post a timeslip, there'd only be ~ 3.........:D

Last edited:
Tooloe said:

Doesnt sound like much but big difference between 10.5 & 11.5 compression...

TNVIPER said:
Doesnt sound like much but big difference between 10.5 & 11.5 compression...
o i know theres a big diffrence but i'v got a few tricks up undermy sleeve if i can even get close to this number i'll be happy.. plus my truck will still be driven daily and run on 93octane.. we will see i'm just saying i'd like to see a slip..and my build is less than half of what he's stated so i'd be happ with running a 12.0 in the 1/4

EDIT: my compression ratio is closer to 11.. but still a big diff

Tooloe said:
first off i am not a computer guy. I cant post a picture much less a timeslip. but my daughter will be here next weekend and she can. Second i dont lie.. what would be the point? And there is a lot of difference between 10.5:1 and 11.5:1, no i would not gamble my engine to pump gas, i have been building engines for 30 years and i know better.

Tooloe said:
o i know theres a big diffrence but i'v got a few tricks up undermy sleeve if i can even get close to this number i'll be happy.. plus my truck will still be driven daily and run on 93octane.. we will see i'm just saying i'd like to see a slip..and my build is less than half of what he's stated so i'd be happ with running a 12.0 in the 1/4

getting an N/A truck to 12 is an accomplishment....look forward to reading your updates..:)

Tooloe said:

and with my build, i had to buy a new short block only to throw the new stock pistons and rods in the trash, dodge price almost 8000.00 that is the reason my build got out of hand.

moparracing said:
which mopar cam did you us

if we eliminated guys off the "timeslips" list who didn't post a timeslip, there'd only be ~ 3.........:D
i can find the part number tommorow if you want it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back