Dyno results are in.....

Srtralph bent his axle stock with dr's lol. I was real easy on launches got a couple 1.7's just letting the clutch out. Don't worry tho I will get this all sorted out maybe go auto :dontknow:

Not sure what he did to do that, I've pulled the left front and had several 1.6x 60' on a totally stock rear end, trainman I belive has cryo'd spiders but other than that stock and has gone 1.5x, not sure how a stock truck with DR's could bend an axle:dontknow:

Not sure what he did to do that, I've pulled the left front and had several 1.6x 60' on a totally stock rear end, trainman I belive has cryo'd spiders but other than that stock and has gone 1.5x, not sure how a stock truck with DR's could bend an axle:dontknow:

Too many curb hits ;)

Srtralph bent his axle stock with dr's lol. I was real easy on launches got a couple 1.7's just letting the clutch out. Don't worry tho I will get this all sorted out maybe go auto :dontknow:

If your thinking of going auto I would be willing to swap you, I have a built tranny with HTS Transmissions internals and upgrades, tranny has 3k miles on it with ZERO issues, I would like to go with a 6 spd.

There's more than missing third (didn't hear in video, sounded smooth?) to run 13's with 665 hp and 700ft lbs? It left the line good, I don't get it?

Just never gave it all it had with the bad shifts there was no point. I'll get it figured out was just my first attempt

If your thinking of going auto I would be willing to swap you, I have a built tranny with HTS Transmissions internals and upgrades, tranny has 3k miles on it with ZERO issues, I would like to go with a 6 spd.

Now that's interesting. What can the tranny hold hp wise. And would I need qc PCM to control it?

You don't need to swap pcm....all you need is a Rc or at tune ....but for an Rc to put and auto you would need the wiring needed to run the Tranny....or buy a separate tranny controller

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back