Dyno results are in.....

whoooop whooooop:D

i was only 3hp with my guess(668) look forward to seeing what you do at the track too, gonna get some video?

Cool, haven't seen any roe trucks at the track in a long time, think the roe record is a 12.17@118mph

Put u some summit duel exhaust cut outs on it an get u atother 50 hp Easley

Cool, haven't seen any roe trucks at the track in a long time, think the roe record is a 12.17@118mph
Put a roe on your truck and i bet you will beat that by a second.:rock:

From what i seen from 1Badtrk's 10, id go paxton. That sob hauls the mail. And it's intercooled.

I think the Roe Record is in jeopardy! Along with the stock axles! ;)
A LOT of that will be depending in track prep, the roe trucks that ran 12.17(Lovethistruck) and 12.18(tnviper) were both built and making similar power.
Put a roe on your truck and i bet you will beat that by a second.:rock:

From what i seen from 1Badtrk's 10, id go paxton. That sob hauls the mail. And it's intercooled.

I'm not so sure about that, I did make a few passes in a 550ish rwhp roe truck and tried 2 different sets of slicks on it, the best I could get out of it was a 12.4. The lack if an intercooler does really hurt the roes

I think the Roe Record is in jeopardy! Along with the stock axles! ;)

What do you consider the weak part of the Dana 60 in these. Just wondering because I have beat the crap out of a few Dana 60's in my day off road and they are pretty built proof. I am guessing these use the same 30 spline axles as the original truck rear ends did.

What do you consider the weak part of the Dana 60 in these. Just wondering because I have beat the crap out of a few Dana 60's in my day off road and they are pretty built proof. I am guessing these use the same 30 spline axles as the original truck rear ends did.

Nope. These are 1 1/2" 35 spline axles (stronger than what you were seeing the full floaters from your off road days). If you weren't breaking the smaller shafts, you weren't wheeling hard enough! Dana 60's are a great axle, but they are far from bullet proof.

Nope. These are 1 1/2" 35 spline axles (stronger than what you were seeing the full floaters from your off road days). If you weren't breaking the smaller shafts, you weren't wheeling hard enough! Dana 60's are a great axle, but they are far from bullet proof.

You never saw me wheelin then :p

All I am saying is I have a 450hp (probably a little more) 440 with 5.86 gears and 40" tall tires. Running 38" tires and 4.88's the 30 spline 60 was fine. After going to 40" more agressive tires I had to jump to a Dana 70 with 35 spline. Also with and ARB locker it is very common to be putting 100% of the power to one axle. Have never broke the 35 spline axles.

Just saying I think people through money in to fancy axle shafts when it isn't needed untill you get some big HP number and really sticky slick. Has anyone actually broke an axle shaft yet?

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back