Dyno!!!! SCT and Stock

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock is blue, SCT is red. SAE corrected, and I have a K&N CAI and a 170 t-stat and thats all.

HorsepowerandAF.jpg

Yes I am sure, you can tell by the A/F curves they are different. Since Oklahoma is 91 octane I think that it might have over-advanced if there is a knock sensor and it pulled back the timing, but I am not sure, that is why I wanted to get the graph up.

Are you using a canned tune or doing it yourself....your A/F improved some but sure didnt change power output which is odd?..:dontknow:

i had my truck tuned by mdsna guy sean and he could not match the factor pcm in hp or trq. i stayed stock.. what tunes do you have?

I got the SCT from Marty! Lol. Ya I was shocked, but impressed with my stock power. The guys at the dyno were a little confused also. I did get like a 10 ft-lb increase on torque, but wanted to post up the HP and AF

Actually, I lost torque... dang. Anyways I got the 91 octane, the 100 octane, and thats all

does the truck puter still have to "learn" the intake???

have you driven it? can you tell a big difference in driveability like they clame is so great.. i couldnt realy tell.

I just bought a sct and have 91,94,and 100 oct tune, but I didn't install it yet. I hope I get better results?

FlyingLow said:
You picked up about 30 RWHP at 3500 RPM
i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that part!,u guys need to look at the overall gains on the curve from start to finish

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back