EMT, amtrucker22, & Psycho Mythic's wheel exchange....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Paul, Cody and I met at our shop today and swapped wheels. It was some work since we all kept our own tires. Just swapped wheels. But man was it worth it! Paul even thru in the Fangs center caps! :rock: I like my truck a lot better now! Thanks Paul. Cody(Psycho Mythic) got my OEM wheels on BIGNANA. They came pretty clean. And Paul put the Boyd Coddington 22's on his YF. I hope the others were as pleased as I am. Great to meet Cody and his wife and great to see Paul and his boy again. Looking forward PCB! Here are some pics! Enjoy!

Wheelexchange001.jpg

Wheelexchange005.jpg

Wheelexchange002.jpg

Wheelexchange008.jpg

Wheelexchange009.jpg

Wheelexchange016.jpg

Wheelexchange021.jpg

Wheelexchange023.jpg

Wheelexchange025.jpg

Wheelexchange036.jpg

Wheelexchange039.jpg

Wheelexchange047.jpg

Wheelexchange054.jpg

Great shot of the kids.....so cute!! Love the final outcome shot too. Everybody wins!!! Big Nana sits low up front with that airbag kit. Please leave the punisher sticker and emblem on it.......it looks awesome!

patrick

Your signature already fixed :)

Thanks for all the work today Travis! :rock:

Please thank your dad and the other guy that stayed late!

It was great to meet Cody and his wife. His truck is simply awesome. His wife has great ideas also!!!

No problem Paul! I can't believe it all went that smooth. Hope your ride quality was good on the way back. You too, Cody! Everyone smooth?

How awesome is that???!! Good job guys! :rock: I love it when a plan comes together!

eddie102870 said:
sweet, how come i wasnt invited.

because no one wanted your wheels! J/K! It was planned really quick. I wish we could have invited more and gone to eat somewhere.

EMT/SRT said:
because no one wanted your wheels! J/K! It was planned really quick. I wish we could have invited more and gone to eat somewhere.
hell ive been drinking beer and snaking sonar wires through my radar arch today:D

I just love when let's make a deak works out for everyone !!!And all three trucks still look badd azz !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

great pics! i approve of all three swaps too. if you put the three trucks in front of me, and those three sets of wheels, that is exactly how i would have matched them up. :)

Looks like a good time and a win, win, win situation.

That's a lot of HP up in the air.

So just how many floor jacks do you have??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back