Engine for sale feeler

sully1329

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a wrecked 05 QC I am going to part out but I am on orders for the next 2 months so I cant just yet but i wanted to get it out there and see if anyone is interested in the engine.

Brat said:
Yeah but its black the slowest color.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

but its easy to paint over :aetsch: im looking for a trade anyway;)

pair of rear calipers ,,planning to shave some down ,,but want to keep my oem,s also ,, ;)

Brat said:
How about the wing?
Dont I have ur wing sitting in my garage? Mutt asked to pick up a red wing from Chubby's brother. I picked it up about two weeks ago. Just trying to figure away to ship the big bitch,

SANTEEN said:
Dont I have ur wing sitting in my garage? Mutt asked to pick up a red wing from Chubby's brother. I picked it up about two weeks ago. Just trying to figure away to ship the big bitch,
Well thank you sir,I did not know that Mutt did that,all I can say is take it to ups or the postal service get a quote on shipping and I will send you the funds to ship it before you do ship it.Thank you very much that is very kind of you.:rock:

Brat said:
Well thank you sir,I did not know that Mutt did that,all I can say is take it to ups or the postal service get a quote on shipping and I will send you the funds to ship it before you do ship it.Thank you very much that is very kind of you.:rock:
Do you know if they'll box it up too. It's not the cost that I'm worried about, it's boxing it up.

SANTEEN said:
Do you know if they'll box it up too. It's not the cost that I'm worried about, it's boxing it up.
Yes ups store will box it for you.:rock: The post office will not.:(

Brat said:
Yes ups store will box it for you.:rock: The post office will not.:(
you gonna come to the GTG this weekend in St Augustine?

sully1329 said:
I have a wrecked 05 QC I am going to part out but I am on orders for the next 2 months so I cant just yet but i wanted to get it out there and see if anyone is interested in the engine.
How much you asking?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back