Engine Parts For Sale.

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I owe Clint (FlChub) $2000 on my 06RC engine that I purchased from him. Clint has been extremely patient on getting money from me and work is extremely slow so I'm forced to sell a few items that I won't need from my future build for my RC. The items that are up for grabs are as follows:

1: Both Factory Cylinder Heads
2: Bikertats Valve Covers
3: Bikertat's powdercoated intake (Red)
4: Bikertat's powdercoated thermostat housing (Red)
5. Misc internal engine parts and electrical parts.

Wolfram and I did an exhange on my stock parts listed above (items 2, 3, and 4) from FlChubs old 06RC engine. I believe Clint's engine had under 30K miles on it before disassembly. Maybe Clint will chime in on this.

Also I don't have any pics of items 2, 3, and 4 but maybe Darin (Wolfram) can supply some pics as he has the parts right now. Wolfram is in Texas so shipping charges could be avoided if it is less money to ship to you instead of shipping it to me in Los Angeles. The heads are at AwdIsuzu's house and maybe I can get Mike to take a few pics for me to post here.

As far as pricing goes I'm open to offers but my goal is to be able to satisfy my debt with Clint.

Last edited:
PM me a price on the valve covers, intake and thermostat housing.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
your engine spun a bearing right?? you got any rod/piston assemblys your not using?

I have 3 engines total. The spun rod is on my 05QC. The engine parts for sale are from a running 06RC that came from FlChubs 06RC and from Bikertats 05RC. Too answer your question I have a complete undamaged piston rod assembly that was labeled as well.

tsmith3 said:
PM me a price on the valve covers, intake and thermostat housing.

Please note that the valve covers came off of Bikertat's 05RC supercharged engine so there is a hole in one of the valve covers for the supercharger. As far as price I'm accepting the highest offers since I don't want Clint to wait any longer than necessary.

SrtBrad said:
I have 3 engines total. The spun rod is on my 05QC. The engine parts for sale are from a running 06RC that came from FlChubs 06RC and from Bikertats 05RC. Too answer your question I have a complete undamaged piston rod assembly that was labeled as well.
got any damaged?? i'm thinking abotu making a clock outta one like they do with the top fuel ones that get screwed up

kinda like this
http://www.stevenshaver.com/products_piston_rod_desk_clock_viper.htm

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
Thats a cool clock. My 05QC has 2 bad pistons and rods that you can have when I take the engine apart.

That's pretty freaking sweet. I'll take you out to lunch for one:D and Justin can have the other one:dontknow: :marchmellow:

SrtBrad said:
Thats a cool clock. My 05QC has 2 bad pistons and rods that you can have when I take the engine apart.
awesome:rock: i'll have to give you SOMETHIGN for them though, we'll have to kill at least a case of beer at the G2G

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
awesome:rock: i'll have to give you SOMETHIGN for them though, we'll have to kill at least a case of beer at the G2G

That would be cool.:rock: However I don't know when I'll be taking the 05QC engine apart since I'ts really tough now for me financially. Maybe I can get the parts out before the Sac GTG.:dontknow:

SrtBrad said:
That would be cool.:rock: However I don't know when I'll be taking the 05QC engine apart since I'ts really tough now for me financially. Maybe I can get the parts out before the Sac GTG.:dontknow:
it's no rush man i just seen "internal engine parts" in the add and thought about it

send me pm on how much for the thermo housing does red match valve covers

Ironhead said:
send me pm on how much for the thermo housing does red match valve covers

I don't know if the red powdercoat on the thermostat housing matches the valve covers. I have yet to see the parts for myself so far. I sent Wolfram a PM to post up some pics for me. The thermostat housing came off Bikertats old engine and Wolfram has the parts right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back