Engine Parts For Sale.

These are all I could find. Thought I had some of them removed, can't find them.

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

The valve covers are set up for an AccuSump (that I also have), and even though he would like to use it, It is also up for sale.

SrtBrad said:
Darin do you think the X Metal sign would come off? Is it a sticker? A member is asking.

Yes, It's the 'stock' X-Metal sticker. A heat gun & eraser will take it right off.

I can do it for you if that's the way you want it.

just checked the buy sell rules does not say anything about dibs while some forums do this one does not and you never said you wanted it you just asked him to send you a pm for price so actually you did not even call"dibs" properly

Updated List

SrtBrad said:
I owe Clint (FlChub) $2000 on my 06RC engine that I purchased from him. Clint has been extremely patient on getting money from me and work is extremely slow so I'm forced to sell a few items that I won't need from my future build for my RC. The items that are up for grabs are as follows:

1: Both Factory Cylinder Heads $700 plus shipping
2: Bikertats Valve Covers $300 (shipping included) set up for Paxton and Accusump)
3: Bikertat's powdercoated intake (Red) $550 shipping included
4: Bikertat's powdercoated thermostat housing (Red) SOLD $136.02 to Dom (shipping included)
5. Misc internal engine parts and electrical parts including the Accusump.

Wolfram and I did an exhange on my stock parts listed above (items 2, 3, and 4) from FlChubs old 06RC engine. I believe Clint's engine had under 30K miles on it before disassembly. Maybe Clint will chime in on this.

Also I don't have any pics of items 2, 3, and 4 but maybe Darin (Wolfram) can supply some pics as he has the parts right now. Wolfram is in Texas so shipping charges could be avoided if it is less money to ship to you instead of shipping it to me in Los Angeles. The heads are at AwdIsuzu's house and maybe I can get Mike to take a few pics for me to post here.

As far as pricing goes I'm open to offers but my goal is to be able to satisfy my debt with Clint.

SrtBrad said:
Dom would you want to pick up the Thermostat housing at Sacramento or do you want me to ship it to you. BTW when do you want to make payment.
ill send you money next week just hang onto it ill get it in sac town

Bump for a good guy .... come on guys Brad has given so much to this place buy some stuff .... I would but I don't have the money or a SRT any more.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back