Estimated HP

oneslowVip3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With my mods, k&n cai, sct 91 octane tune, and under drive pulley. What is my estimated rear wheel horsepower and torque?

With my mods, k&n cai, sct 91 octane tune, and under drive pulley. What is my estimated rear wheel horsepower and torque?

You likely picked up 10 or so with your U/D pulley so I'd say 400 or so rwhp on a Dynojet. Other dynos may read lower.

Mine made 417whp and 422tq on Torries dyno in 100 degree weather and 700% humidity- bone stock.

Realistically prolly another 8-10whp with those mods.

It's Florida, humidity works different down there.

I had this little Spanish thang with me that day (pics are around here somewhere). The only way she could keep cool was to take her top off while I was driving and let the A/C cool her chest down.

Pretty awesome 32D and they stood at attention!!

I had this little Spanish thang with me that day (pics are around here somewhere). The only way she could keep cool was to take her top off while I was driving and let the A/C cool her chest down.

Pretty awesome 32D and they stood at attention!!

Prove it!

Prove it!

I deleted all that stuff when I got married. :(

I mean, it is for the better right? Deleting pics of former conquests? I did the right thing.... didn't I? I mean there isn't any value to reminiscing about past women..... is there....

DOH!

I deleted all that stuff when I got married. :(

I mean, it is for the better right? Deleting pics of former conquests? I did the right thing.... didn't I? I mean there isn't any value to reminiscing about past women..... is there....

DOH!

You made a mistake! Wait...depends, what does your wife look like?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back