Evo-X

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few new pictures of the car. I got the windows tinted to 5% for $267 (taxes in), blacked out the tail lights and debadged some of the rear badges. Also got a shorty antenna and a short throw shifter on its way.

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDiOmNmWTw&feature=share]‪06 Evo 9‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

theres my friends EVO, ran a best 11.7

clean car you have there bro.

Thanks everyone.

Nice nice , I'll be home in a 8 days give me a call. We will have to c what is she can do .

Defently. I'll be heading the the drag strip on the 5th to try the launch control system out (which i didnt know about the first time i went) Ran a 13.5@101mph my first time out.

theres my friends EVO, ran a best 11.7

clean car you have there bro.

what mods did he have?

nice ricer :D

hahahaha...i had to...

i still like the older evo's better...kinda like i like the r33/34 better than the r35 skyline...

yea i know someone was going to say ricer eventually, but hey...this ricer will beat your truck around the track :rock:

And i agree on the skylines.

And when we are talking about wheel , if you want to powder coat them I got a place in town that can give u a deal .

Well these are going to be the winter rims so i wont PC them. When i come back from afghan, ill be buying lighter weight rims...havent decided what type yet though...they will defently be black though. And ill also be spending about $5000 on the car as well for power and handling mods...just some basic stuff.

Also for the guys in the Edmonton/Alberta area, if u come across my old truck at a dealership if someone bought it let me know. Once Northside Mitsubishi finished doing what they had to do to the truck, they put it on the front lot for 1 day. The next day it was gone and i havent seen it on any lots around here or on autotrader/kijiji.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back