Exhaust opinios pls

ninj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the 10 before I installed the billy boat catless mids, it just had flowmaster 10 series mufflers on it. I liked the way it sounded but once the catless mids went on it seem they dont hold their sound and i get a lot of rhaspiness and it sound like crap. Im so disatisfied with it that i havent even taken another video yet. Im looking at going to magnaflows or maybe powersticks. I have been doing alot of looking around just need some more input, opinions, clips, whatever can help me in making a choice. Trying to keep the deep rumble. Thanks for the help.

20130510_172204.mp4 Video by ninja_hoochie | Photobucket

I think it's fine. Shoot a drive by video, so we can hear what it sounds like.

Something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbQDcY2EI0&feature=plcp]Ram SRT10 Mopar/Borla Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

I heard all the exhaust that are out there for our trucks..so far the best combo that I like is Bellanger headers with high flow cats and magnaflow exhaust...very deep and not raspy at all..

Try a Aeroturbine with built in resonator. I have them on my truck and it actually sounds deeper than my Viper with long tubes and magnaflows.
The Aeroturbines will strip the raspiness out and will almost nix the drone on the high way.

The video I posted up is before I put the mids on it just had the flowmaster 10s on it.

I looked around your jts website im mite be blind but I couldnt find the snakebite exhaust, could you possibly send me some detail or a link. Thanks

The video I posted up is before I put the mids on it just had the flowmaster 10s on it.

I looked around your jts website im mite be blind but I couldnt find the snakebite exhaust, could you possibly send me some detail or a link. Thanks

Wtf:confused:

My bad, wasnt paying attention.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back