EXHAUST?

RAmDZs

Reaction score
I am looking at a cat back system to start with, Either Mopar/ Borla or the Magnaflow. Witch is better about the same cost.

I have the mopar/borla and it sounds AWSOME!! Very happy with it.

i am in the same market as you. a lot of these guys say to go with the magnaflow.

mauiSRT/10 said:
I have the magnaflow and love the sound. Is the borla the one with the single exit pipe? I cant remember.

patrick
It has the single tip with 2 pipes going to it. Where did you get yours from?

Got mine from Mofo back in July04 but dont send him any money!!! Long story! You can get it from Boomer or Wormster. Its the best bang for the buck. I personally dont like that borla look (my lame opinion) but I have never heard one either.

patrick

I have the MOPAR long tube headers with the Magnaflow exhaust. Sounds great and worth the money. Boomer does an awesome job on them. Sounds even better when your "nailing it".

I had a borla on mine prior to the STS. Stretch has the magnaflow. After hearing both I would recommend the Magnaflow.

Everyone else shot my wad for me........ Thanks guys... I owe ya.....

It's a mostly Magnaflow crowd here....

But I have no cats with the Borla and get loads of compliments too....

This is a very subjective discussion......

Who's better the Beatles or the Stones...? It's all personal taste.

God bless,

SD

I loved the sound of the Magnaflow on my Hemi truck so I guess I will go back with them on this one too. Thanks for the input..

You have Wommy close to you who has the Magnaflows and Belangers. I can meet you at Summit or someplace close if you want to hear them on the SRT.

Just call Boomer at X-metal and get the Magnaflows. Then later if your state doesn't look for cats, get Boomers cat-less mids. You will not believe the sound!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back