Exhaust

Baggie Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning to do something with my exhaust.
I currently have stock headers and mid pipes, cats. It has a magnaflow cat back system so it sounds ok but my mustang was collected yesterday and I miss it's noise already. It had long tube headers, high flow cats and violators on the rears.

What are my options.....I assume it will be new headers and high flow cats. I am in uk so shipping/import can make things pricey and I can't source anything this side.

Any advice or links to stuff you are using would be appreciated.

https://theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Performance_Exhaust.htm

I was looking at the $2095 one as i have cat back. I dread to think what shipping and import will be though.

Great choice on the Belangers, they make a great product!

I am planning to do something with my exhaust.
I currently have stock headers and mid pipes, cats. It has a magnaflow cat back system so it sounds ok but my mustang was collected yesterday and I miss it's noise already. It had long tube headers, high flow cats and violators on the rears.

What are my options.....I assume it will be new headers and high flow cats. I am in uk so shipping/import can make things pricey and I can't source anything this side.

Any advice or links to stuff you are using would be appreciated.

https://theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Performance_Exhaust.htm

I was looking at the $2095 one as i have cat back. I dread to think what shipping and import will be though.

I carry Belanger headers and can ship there as well.

I was looking at the American Racing headers, but the price kinda throws me a little. How have the belanger headers been working out for everybody?

Belangers and ARHs are comparable, plenty of places around that can get you a great deal on either one. I'd share more information but my vendorship hasn't gone through yet. :D

I love my B&B headers (Billy Boat).

I have a magnaflow cat back and the sound is amazing.

What do you mean when you say your mustang was "collected"?

Has anyone got a link to video of their truck with belanger headers, high flow cats, and magnaflow cat back?

Would be great to hear if possible.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back