F/S 2005 SRT-10 QC $19,200

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to part with the truck. It's provided me with several years of fun and head turns but I need something more practical to tow my new boat and drive around town. The truck is in good condition and has been maintained quite well. Recent repairs/maintenance include rebuilt transmission and new carrier bearing for 2 piece drive shaft under warranty locally, new wheel bearings in both front wheels, brand new brakes all the way around with brand new rotors less than 1000miles, New Continental Cross Conti tires purchased in last 6 months, rear diff changed, synthetic oil change (religously done every 4/5K miles)

Truck is just shy of 86K miles and has extended transferrable warranty until 2015 or 118K miles. Has cat back exhaust, K&N intake (still have factory intake as well). SCT computer (currently not installed), upgraded sound system Kenwood radio with Infinity Kappa speakers (could return to factory as well), black wheels, smoked tail lights, HID headlights and fog lights, reverse back up camera, power everything, heated mirrors, and sun roof.

Avg. resale value of this truck in Black book is $24xxx with options. Even fair value in KBB is almost $20k. I am asking $19,200 OBO no reasonable offer will be passed up.
Serious interest please PM or call (954)347-0374

I wish the wife would let me get a 4 door for her and the kids.:(

Thanks guys. I hate to let her go through the ups and downs she has taken me on and for all the good fast and fun memories but I need to do the right thing. She is a beast and I know just like my diesel I will miss her but I'm sure I will got another one, one day!

Pass the word around incase you know anyone interested.

Forgot to mention new power steering lines, 4 day old battery, 170* Thermostat, new HD flex plate and just had waxed and full detail. Truck's like my mistress and well cared for!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Forgot to mention new power steering lines, 4 day old battery, 170* Thermostat, new HD flex plate and just had waxed and full detail. Truck's like my mistress and well cared for!

Hd flex plate? Where did u get it?

It's in the shop today. The mechanic said it's going to be more heavy duty then the factory one. He is familiar with the truck and says he's seen it before. Not sure if he is BS'ing me but he seemed to know what he is talking about.

My dad likes this trucks, to bad ur not in CA..

Thanks guys. I'm in no rush so it will stay this price for a while. Until the right person comes along I will still enjoy it!

No worries Dan. I was joking on the first couple of posts in the thread about the guys who said "if only my wife would let me."lol
Don't worry when I let go of this truck I have to convince my soon to be wife that I "need" a diesel.lol

You got my number so give me a shout when you decide!

Still on the market! Keep an ear out for anyone looking. Just got an oil change again, wax and engine cleaning

Bump....I was offered a trade for 06 SRT-8 magnum rebuilt plus $4k debating offer but rather sell outright!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back