Face to a name

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Im still a newbie here, but I think its best if we all get to know each other a little bit by putting a face to the name. Most of yall know each other, and have met in person and thats awesome, but since this is theoretically a club, lets get to know each other. Ill start.

IMG_0499.JPG

This is myself and my son, Jordan, named after the great MJ. I am a really humble and proud father, my family is my life.

2011-06-06 07.32.22.jpg

That is my beautiful Korean wife, Jenny, she is really cool and reads all of your threads. She does not like SRT10Venadouche. She can cook her ass off and she can beat up most of my friends, shes awesome.
Photo on 2011-01-07 at 08.56 #3.jpg

Unfortunately, this is me. I really enjoy long walks on the beach, coffee, and killing bad guys.

My number is 843 467 4454. Please feel free to call!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea, the other thread is full of people who are no longer here, love a fresh start with Gen "Y"

I'm not fond of self portraits, that's why I don't post pics. Nice family and glad to hear she doesn't like SRT10VENOMPUSS either. :D

Just a percentage of me is. My great grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee.

You guys are way off topic lol
My name is Charlie I have a wife and son Jamie and Preston which is 11. I do body work for a living and enjoy my job. I race Bmx as a hobby.

Post pics so we can see you and make fun of you, thats the whole point of the thread. :needpics:

I'm Hispanic but not Mexican..
I like movies and long walks in the park

Hello Hispanic. I like movies too. Some of my favs are Debbie does Dallas, Gourmet Zombie Chef Biker Slut From Hell (part 2) and Faces of Death :chain:

You asked for it.
Rufus_SF_h3.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back