Face to a name

Really? LOL, shit, I thought my posts came across young. You mean like this........

old-man.jpg

Hahaha nah man, I'm just a young back from Kiwiland. ;)

Lol, pretty close. No I think its just your name actually, the only Carl Ive ever known was my grandfather so I think I just naturally associate that name with age haha, you might not want to answer this but what do you do for a living?

Lol, pretty close. No I think its just your name actually, the only Carl Ive ever known was my grandfather so I think I just naturally associate that name with age haha, you might not want to answer this but what do you do for a living?

Doesn't bother me mate! Self employed importer of car parts & getting into pro photography with my fingers in a few other pies. ;)

That's when I'm not being the Dark Knight. :D

Doesn't bother me mate! Self employed importer of car parts & getting into pro photography with my fingers in a few other pies. ;)

That's when I'm not being the Dark Knight. :D

Sweet! Well youve done well with the Batram movies and still shots, best of luck to ya brother! :rock:

For some reason I drank a whole bottle of Bombay gin last night and this is me at work this morn!!!....As good as it gets!!!!!....

edited by Admin

We will call this one american muscle
facebook_1665756416.jpg

A little motorcycle action...Coincidently this bike has the same size pistons as the Viper
IMG_20110625_162817.jpg

This is my wheeler Jurrasic Park
DSC00003.jpg

Girlfriends rig
8385465260_f2d51d3320.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we are paying dress up super hero, I'll play along...
Me as Thor, that hammer was full of quikrete
View attachment 51667

We will call this one american muscle
View attachment 51668

A little motorcycle action...Coincidently this bike has the same size pistons as the Viper
View attachment 51669

This is my wheeler Jurrasic Park
View attachment 51670

Moparornocar will really enjoy that first picture, he has this thing for guys with their shirts off :dontknow:

Looks cool. too bad you'll get the Hello Kitty pink Challenger with a 4 cylinder hybrid conversion.

How right you are:hmpf:
More like viper powered cuda.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWcvt6tPJQ]1970 V10 Cuda with Viper GTS Engine and Transmission - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back