FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

Walmart50 said:
i like the school bus.. its great for trips to orlando... nice first post huh..

Welcome, hope you enjoy and visit often.

viperhauler said:
no.....you are a douche bag...

reminds me of a joke i heard when i was like 5... what noise does a water truck and vinegar truck make when they crash... Douche!

thanks for the warm welcome =)

spyder1337 said:
Going to put together the track video today. Had a blast guys.
I bet you did Fu%&er. I was your first kill.:D And then you killed me two or three more times. Had to spray me on the last run. Still killed me though.:D That thing is nasty fast, for a land yacht.

Walmart50 said:
reminds me of a joke i heard when i was like 5... what noise does a water truck and vinegar truck make when they crash... Douche!

thanks for the warm welcome =)
:rock: :rock: :D :D

were you at the track???

i thought i met everybody...

viperhauler said:
:rock: :rock: :D :D

were you at the track???

i thought i met everybody...

He's the guy that owns the Excursion who was going to be there but went to watch FSU fail vs USF in tally. I'm just the ringer driver, who now made the owner have to step it up to beat the new best for the school bus :) On the 22's too! Steve, turbo time!

SANTEEN said:
I bet you did Fu%&er. I was your first kill.:D And then you killed me two or three more times. Had to spray me on the last run. Still killed me though.:D That thing is nasty fast, for a land yacht.

Haha, we had a close one that last time man! Those arm drops made it tough to launch fast with the turbo, had to use the spray to get the win!

Did anyone see the size of the fu%@ing crab that almost got done?!?!?!?....................................NO Nobody. Didn't think so. Dan (Scuba Steve), can you tell everone that wasn't there, about the crab.:D :D :D

..................:( YOU guys make me sicK.. Damn you and your ability to have PCB fun this weekend..

Venom Power said:
U RIGHT U RIGHT.. I had to be brought back to reality..
but you are correct....

the SE gtg scene is full of the hottest women, coldest beer, fastest trucks, and stinker:rock:

what more could you want:D

note to you other gtgers....this is how we freakin roll....ya'll best step up your games:D :D

viperhauler said:
note to you other gtgers....this is how we freakin roll....ya'll best step up your games:D :D
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

viperhauler said:
but you are correct....

the SE gtg scene is full of the hottest women, coldest beer, fastest trucks, and stinker:rock:

what more could you want:D

The only way you roll, is behind the big quad cabs. Hell yes!!! I got bragging rights until next GTG.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back