FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

Venom Power said:
Sorry Santeen. Since I won custody of my daughter I have to stick around and ensure she gets to school on time and home in the afternoons.. I'll have to remove my name from the list.. But it's for a great cause my friend.. You guys enjoy yourselves, stay away from Waffle House and try not to spend all santeen dollars in one place.:D
What you got is so much more than what is going to happen in PCB. Congrats Anthony!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Venom Power said:
Sorry Santeen. Since I won custody of my daughter I have to stick around and ensure she gets to school on time and home in the afternoons.. I'll have to remove my name from the list.. But it's for a great cause my friend.. You guys enjoy yourselves, stay away from Waffle House and try not to spend all santeen dollars in one place.:D

chubby(aka fruity pebble)
EDDIE AND DAWN
STINKER AND THE BOSS
FATJACK AND BETTY
GRIFFSRT AND SPRINGS DRUNK BABE
The ROZ and babe
AMTRUCKER22 AND THE POP
WALBERT and BETH
VIPERHAULER AND ALISHA
FSTJACK
SANTEEN AND JOY
TORKMONSTER
HOT RAM
LTHLVNM
EMT/SRT
VIPERPUNK AND SWEETNESS
05DODGESRT10 and hot momma!
IH8CHEVYS AND MARY
PSYCHO MYTHIC AND LADY
GUNU
SCOTTS TOY and Sherry (maybe)
WEEDAHOE
spyder1337 1/2
JeffBoyette And the boss (Karen)
Terrible01
Hey Antnee, been there, and done that. It pays off big time when they get older.:rock: I gave up a lot of functions to be with my child, but he is the better person because of it.

Bill.

viperhauler said:
todd...are you fkin serious???

I am concerned about the weather. I am only going down for track day and if that's a " no go " then I will hold off and save my money for next time. If you talk to Stinker find out what up, Will ya? The weather channel show scattered showers Friday.:dontknow:

viperhauler said:
todd...are you fkin serious???
as a heart attack, kinda blind sided me. explains Pete's reluctance to go with you guys, eh?

Last edited:
labontecsi said:
as a heart attack, kinda blind sided me. explains Pete's reluctance to go with you guys, eh?

:eek:WTF???? Todd, I am so sorry bro. I never saw that coming. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here buddy.:shakehands:

labontecsi said:

you need to borrow ant-nee,s .45 and shovel?

Venom Power said:
:eek:WTF???? Todd, I am so sorry bro. I never saw that coming. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here buddy.:shakehands:
I know, and I'll probably need to lean on you guys. I'm just lost right now. Gonna start a thread in OFFENSIVE

labontecsi said:
I know, and I'll probably need to lean on you guys. I'm just lost right now. Gonna start a thread in OFFENSIVE

Lean on us bro. I can carry four Todd Labonte's if you didn't notice.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back