FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

Probably won't be able to get there 'till about 1:00ish or so Friday,but I'll be there !!!Not that it matters,but I'm damned sure ready for a weekend away from work !!!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Probably won't be able to get there 'till about 1:00ish or so Friday,but I'll be there !!!Not that it matters,but I'm damned sure ready for a weekend away from work !!!!:rock: :rock:
Well you deserve a break Dennis.:rock:

Brat said:
Well you deserve a break Dennis.:rock:

Thanks Earl,your place is on my list too !!!!:D WITH a Therm Housing !!!!:burnout:

i could not go so,, it seems no one is posting up hour by hour photos as i did ,,:D

Ironhead said:
i could not go so,, it seems no one is posting up hour by hour photos as i did ,,:D
I know...last gtg there was always pic updates...someone is slacking up there, or too drunk to function!:dontknow:

What the hell? No updates?

Someone needs to call these guys and get on their asses about this.

Bill.

Who has time to post photos ? We are having too much fun.Stop making excuses and get your asses to THE only place to be............PCB gtg ! :D

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Ironhead said:

James, you could wait until after Sunday to see pictures of FatJack's balls like the rest of us. Patience man!

Venom Power said:
James, you could wait until after Sunday to see pictures of FatJack's balls like the rest of us. Patience man!

that is a no need to see pic there ,,,you not go to laps today ??,,,i wish i would have went would have been cheaper and me and wife would not be fighting now lol:D

Ironhead said:
that is a no need to see pic there ,,,you not go to laps today ??,,,i wish i would have went would have been cheaper and me and wife would not be fighting now lol:D

No Laps today. I went to sleep at 5:30 am so when OSO called me at 8 am, I was real groggy. More stuff happened yesterday but nothing major. Just another display of ignorance. We will talk when we meet one day soon bud..

when you need an ear to vent ill be there dude ,,just remember your doing the right thing:rock:

I just posted some track vids in the media section.

And damn could that school bus run............. :rock:

i like the school bus.. its great for trips to orlando... nice first post huh..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back