Fall JTSVP GTG columbus ohio Mopar Nats

Yep, I am gonna be heading down 79 and then going back up 77. Let's plan to meet at one of the first exits on 77. Which exit and what time?

kennygene said:
Yep, I am gonna be heading down 79 and then going back up 77. Let's plan to meet at one of the first exits on 77. Which exit and what time?
I can meet you at Eden's Fork exit 106. I'll get to you with a time.

OnceBitten said:
I can meet you at Eden's Fork exit 106. I'll get to you with a time.

Eden's Fork sounds good. Is there a gas station there or somewhere we can meet? I really can't remember much of 77.
Is anybody else coming???

I can just meet you at the bottom of the ramp. Have not heard from anyone else. As many "10s" as there are around here you would think some of those guys would be members. At last count there were at least 8 within a 15 mile radius. The guy a few houses down did sell his though.

OnceBitten said:
I can just meet you at the bottom of the ramp. Have not heard from anyone else. As many "10s" as there are around here you would think some of those guys would be members. At last count there were at least 8 within a 15 mile radius. The guy a few houses down did sell his though.

Sounds good, there are 0 tens in my area. All the folks around here just think mine is a pimped out hemi.

I did the 65 buck registration deal. From eastern NC and heading up thursday morning. I wonder how many pounds of bugs will be stuck to the front of the truck when i get there. Has anyone ever used that spray on bug bra thing??? if it works good and comes off on a wash I'd like to use it...but Im not testing the theory on the 10.

I was gonna do the 65 buck registration but not enough time without using visa.
Hope to meet you there trussman.

How about 6:30? We may also be meeting up with a "L" guy thats a member on West Virginia Motorspors around Ravenswood.

What is an "L" guy? I can do 6:30 but would rather meet a little later.

I'd rather meet just a little later. What do you think of meeting at 7:30?

OnceBitten said:
"L" guy= "Lightning" Owner:D Let me know what works for you and I am cool with it.

Cool, hope we don't embarrass him too bad...

I got out the clay bar today and then Rejaxed the truck and put it in the garage. Don't know if I can wait til Friday to get it out though.

Mine hasn't been out of the garage for a while. I guess I better get on the cleaning. Doesn't matter though, we'll have a nose full of bugs when we get there.

if ne 1 is still in need of a hotel let me know there are a few openings at 1 location i can be contacted at 937-402-7623 plus me n the wife will be the only ones in my room and have a 2 bedroom if someone is wanting to save some cash and jus room there!

cyalata said:
if ne 1 is still in need of a hotel let me know there are a few openings at 1 location i can be contacted at 937-402-7623 plus me n the wife will be the only ones in my room and have a 2 bedroom if someone is wanting to save some cash and jus room there!

you are making this very tempting !!!! grrrrr i need the funds to complete my build lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back