Fall JTSVP GTG columbus ohio Mopar Nats

VIPER said:
you are making this very tempting !!!! grrrrr i need the funds to complete my build lol

u still got 4 months lol:) itll be like 80-100 bucks for the hotel for 2 nights

cyalata said:
u still got 4 months lol:) itll be like 80-100 bucks for the hotel for 2 nights

ill call ya later - let me see if i can find a sitter for my son

cyalata said:
if ne 1 is still in need of a hotel let me know there are a few openings at 1 location i can be contacted at 937-402-7623 plus me n the wife will be the only ones in my room and have a 2 bedroom if someone is wanting to save some cash and jus room there!

Definately interested in the room. I have only been able to find one about 8 miles out but it is kinda pricey.:)

I'm getting anxious!!! I think I'll wait and clean my truck after I get there. The weather is gonna be weird and probably just wind up doing it twice otherwise.

Looks like Kennygene and I are rolling out of Charleston around 7:30 am tomorrow:burnout: if anyone else will be traveling through give us a shout.:D

OnceBitten said:
Looks like Kennygene and I are rolling out of Charleston around 7:30 am tomorrow:burnout: if anyone else will be traveling through give us a shout.:D

Yep, 7:30 will work...I'll call you tonight.

i will be rolling out at 440am 2moro had a scare 2 night looked under the truck doin normal checks b4 long hauls and believe it or not but my drivers front caliper was only held on by 1 bolt top bolt decided to break on me now i got a scuffed up caliper thatll need recoated and a nice big ass groove worn into my rim looks like ill be buying more shit:( but the good of it all is ill be at the nats:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back