Fall JTSVP GTG columbus ohio Mopar Nats

DAMMIT! That is the weekend that I will be taking my kids home from Indiana! If I had known about it a few weeks ago, I probably could have made it... SHIT!

Dammit! I'll miss that by about 10 days......I'll be home on leave and thats close to where i live at.....Detroit, Michigan...straight up I-75....I was planning on flying but if i could have been there for that i would have drove!

unless i hit the lotto, i wont be able to make this one, hopefully ill be spending all the extra money finishing up the truck by then. i can let stinker take it as long as noone feeds him green apple martini's and BWW's

eddie102870 said:
unless i hit the lotto, i wont be able to make this one, hopefully ill be spending all the extra money finishing up the truck by then. i can let stinker take it as long as noone feeds him green apple martini's and BWW's
Just make sure you send the girl in your avatar with him.

Bill.

Begood said:
Just make sure you send the girl in your avatar with him.

Bill.
I dotn knwo who he is kidding his truck want be done by the nats with all he wants done;)

he is talking full suspension change, fuel tank, well I wont reveal all , but with it jsut being jsut me, its gonna take more than a couple months, hell it will take him that long to get the turbo headers made LOLOL they have been sitting in a box at his house since jan !st:D

Hey, if you are going to be there, I will make sure I am there also.

Bill.

if noone can find rooms i got a guy at work that owns a apartment complex has 4 avail. so might be a option 20 mins from the track cheap ass hell rental! also talk to the local speed shop and have been offered a dyno for thurs if neone would like to put down some numbers he said it would cost around 200 bucks for the whole day! i myself thank thats a hell of a deal

BAD-RC said:
Excellent deal!!!!!!!!!!!

i know im goin to tune my truck if u wanna roll up two jus being the two of us prob be free! if not ill have to drag ur ass outta georgetown!:aetsch:

i'll be there,24 years without missing it. trying to get my 71 gtx finished to take it this year. my son is trying to get his 66 charger running so he can take it too. we stay in motorhome next to track. see you there.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Your truck better be running by then:p :burnout: :burnout:

if all goes well it should . And I am hoping to make this .... I just put time in from work to have the time off for this and a few other sch g2g's

If anyone is traveling from the south taking I-77 or US 35 let me know and we can meet up here in Charleston, WV and head up as a group:rock:

OnceBitten said:
If anyone is traveling from the south taking I-77 or US 35 let me know and we can meet up here in Charleston, WV and head up as a group:rock:

I just may be game for this. I gotta check my schedule. I'll meet up with you somewhere on 77 if my schedule works. We could maybe meet at Ripley.

I hope to go, I have never been to the nats.

kennygene said:
I just may be game for this. I gotta check my schedule. I'll meet up with you somewhere on 77 if my schedule works. We could maybe meet at Ripley.

I hope to go, I have never been to the nats.

Anyone else going up let me know. We can get a group together and head up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back