Famosa May 5 07 Never Seen Pics For lightninquick

2003 Svt lightning 330 CI Ford GT Supercar Aluminum Block, MMR Heads, 82-mm Precision Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbo, Air to Water intercooler, 4r100 with Trans brake, 6-point cage, Fuel cell in rear where spare tire was, intercooler water tank in bed, Dual NOS system with NOS progressive system "not yet needed" Ladder Bar rear suspension, QA1 coilovers up front, full interior, full weight, PW, PDL, A/C, 1053-rwhp 988-ft lbs tq, C-16 race fuel 24-psi, 770-rwhp on 91 octane 18psi, 10.82 @ 127-mph.

Tried to post some pics but file size is too big........if anyone on here can host them I can e-mail them over.

Thanks,

Aaron

358ciHD Pics

180.jpg

179.jpg

178.jpg

177.jpg

171.jpg

167.jpg

176.jpg

175.jpg

my scoop adds another 25-hp...and its white to boot!

Thanks for posting the pics for me!

Aaron

358ciHD said:
2003 Svt lightning 330 CI Ford GT Supercar Aluminum Block, MMR Heads, 82-mm Precision Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbo, Air to Water intercooler, 4r100 with Trans brake, 6-point cage, Fuel cell in rear where spare tire was, intercooler water tank in bed, Dual NOS system with NOS progressive system "not yet needed" Ladder Bar rear suspension, QA1 coilovers up front, full interior, full weight, PW, PDL, A/C, 1053-rwhp 988-ft lbs tq, C-16 race fuel 24-psi, 770-rwhp on 91 octane 18psi, 10.82 @ 127-mph.

Tried to post some pics but file size is too big........if anyone on here can host them I can e-mail them over.

Thanks,

Aaron
danm,,,,you sound like you are ready:rock:

holy crap,,,just seen the pics,,,you are ready!

505'sFastestViper. said:
reply this guy 358 is the real deal hes deep in the 10s at 7000ft elevation thats no bullshit right there

show them Dom what you got!!!!

geo metro tricked out!!! with a turbo!!!! lol...... nice job on the "L"....

Dom,

Thanks for the comments......

Can't wait for us to line'em up and see who does the most damage......either to our ET's or to our own trucks.

Went by your house on last night to take you for a spin but you were gonzo.....you must be enjoying that new GN..then I forgot it was Jr's BD

L8trs

Aaron

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back