Famoso 6-17 Racing

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gates open at 9:00

http://www.famosoraceway.com/

several of us are meeting for breakfast at 7:00 at Denny's (5 frwy and Magic Mountain Prkwy)

It will probably be crowded as shite....but it is a BRAND NEW SURFACE.....smooth......

For S. Cal members this will be your best opportunity for a low E/T until November or so....635' above sea level and a flawless well prepped track...

Who is in?

Redramrules
Vprpwr
Uniboy
Nowwhat
Lightninquick

fstjack is a maybe:dontknow:
Ebenz:dontknow:
Ferraritruck(hopefully a 14.0 at a good track):dontknow: :D
Quick:dontknow:
RedSRT007 its tooooo far:bawling::D
AWDisuzu the one header wonder:dontknow:
wherewhogo trusty sidekick of man above:dontknow:

fstjack is a maybe
Ebenz
Ferraritruck(hopefully a 14.0 at a good track)
Quick .... MAYBE?
RedSRT007 its tooooo far
AWDisuzu the one header wonder
wherewhogo trusty sidekick of man above

Quick

VPRPWR said:
I think she's afraid of the racer types:dontknow:
She prolly can`t get her permission slip signed.Remember it is better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.:D

ROKTMAN said:
She prolly can`t get her permission slip signed.Remember it is better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.:D

Don't have that problem...I'm single:rock:

I think i'll be goin up there. however i'm still waitin on summit to ship my stuff out for the midpipes. I would like to have those on for sat. Mike I took your advice and shelled out some cash like you said. Hope fully I'll be up there sportin k&n cai, headers, and homemade midpipes with cutouts:D :D :D
I'm really hopin i see 13.7 this time.

FerrariTruck said:
I think i'll be goin up there. however i'm still waitin on summit to ship my stuff out for the midpipes. I would like to have those on for sat. Mike I took your advice and shelled out some cash like you said. Hope fully I'll be up there sportin k&n cai, headers, and homemade midpipes with cutouts:D :D :D
I'm really hopin i see 13.7 this time.

My advice did not include headers....that is how rumors get started....:D .....

No matter what come up and practice.....stock you will run 13's.....I have a little trick for you.....

Nowwhat said:
My advice did not include headers....that is how rumors get started....:D .....

No matter what come up and practice.....stock you will run 13's.....I have a little trick for you.....

Are you gonna pull him:dontknow: :D

VPRPWR said:
Are you gonna pull him:dontknow: :D

ha ha...very funny...Actually now I cant wait to go...I know this time i will redeem myself by spankin another L, but at the track this time:D :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
ha ha...very funny...Actually now I cant wait to go...I know this time i will redeem myself by spankin another L, but at the track this time:D :D :D

I won't be driving my L....you wanna try your luck against my stock mustang:D

My truck is at its econd home. I might have it back by then. Sounds like a good day for the track!!

Replacing the FJO unit it kept loosing it program. It should be done mon tue but I going to put a A/F Guage so I can see what is going on in the beast. I had no idea It was messed up until I tryed to run it hard that day at the track. that was the last time I drove it. I might have two go get a 06 so one can be at home and one at the shop! Maybe a QC TT??

FSTJACK said:
He needs a 300 lb old driver.

I will guarantee 13's even if the track is not that good.

If he doesn't break into the 13's we all get a shot at it.....if one of us makes it he's got to walk home from Bakersfield:D

Back