Famoso 6-17 Racing

RedRamRules said:
How long you plan on racing Mike? Just to gauge whether we should bring a cooler with drinks or something?

I'll be hanging out all day watching you guys run....I hope to be politely asked not to race anymore after my first run under 11.5....:D

Nowwhat said:
I'll be hanging out all day watching you guys run....I hope to be politely asked not to race anymore after my first run under 11.5....:D

Why not do a few 1/8 mile runs to get a good feel for the track and conditions. Sure you could bust an 11.49 on the first run but if some adjustments are needed you could end up with an 11.39 if you are able to make your corrections based off the 1/8 mile practice runs....food for thought:D

Nowwhat said:

Yeah it'd be fun to watch you play with a few cars. Seeing trucks beat cars never gets old, esp when its four door qc.

Last edited:
:star:
FerrariTruck said:
Yeah it'd be fun to watch you play with a few cars. Seeing trucks beat cars never gets old, esp when its four door qc.

good call....will try to stay infront of the guys in the next lane.......maybe a 11.51 for a run or two....:D

Nowwhat said:

good call....will try to stay infront of the guys in the next lane.......maybe a 11.51 for a run or two....:D

maybe try a run in full street trim just to see what you run

mike,,not to bust your BALL or piss in your cheerio's

the run at palmdale was with nitro methane in the boost cooler right?

well if you are running the nitro methane then your sea level conversin table does not apply,,useing the nitro methane is like creating your own atmosphere

sorry to be the one to break this too you:D

but i still think you will improve your et,,just not as much as you think,,,lol

lightninquick said:

well if you are running the nitro methane then your sea level conversin table does not apply,,useing the nitro methane is like creating your own atmosphere

what a buzzkill....poor Mike:bawling:

Prove him wrong Mike:cool:

lightninquick said:

Blah....blahh.....blah.....don't be afraid Poolboy...:D

So your saying that nitro + the oxygen at 2700' is the same as nitro + the O2 at 635'.......?...

Plus....that crap got me 3hp on the dyno.....however the new smaller pulley.....:D :D ....

Nowwhat said:
Oh......well now that you have a K&N you might be in the 12's......:D

The best thing to use a K&N for is bolting it to the tailgate pointing backwards and filling it with bottle rockets. It will do more there than if it is attached to the motor.

J/Kithink;) :D ;)

Nowwhat said:

Mike,

I can stop by Randy Walls and pick up 20 gallons of pure PRO-NITRO brand Nitromethane for you. Oh yea and a engine diaper probably.

What ya think, good idea.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
lightninquick said:

:D :D :D Mike makes his own air:D :D :D

Blakewilder said:
Almost nobody got into the 13's when they went to the track here in SFL....It was wwwaaayyyy too hot!
It was as hot and humid as a sack of balls in hell when we ran. :2in1:

FSTJACK said:
Mike,

I can stop by Randy Walls and pick up 20 gallons of pure PRO-NITRO brand Nitromethane for you. Oh yea and a engine diaper probably.

What ya think, good idea.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks......:D ....all done with the Nitro.....the change this time will be a 100rpm reduction in shift points at WOT....I am trying to make only 1 change per trip to the track so we can quantify the mod....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back