Famoso 6-17 Racing

VPRPWR said:
If he doesn't break into the 13's we all get a shot at it.....if one of us makes it he's got to walk home from Bakersfield:D

I get first shot at it and if I don't do it on at least the second pass I will ride the Official Viper Truck Gimp Scooter home to El Cahones backwards.

Remember I havn't driven a stick shift Hot Rod on a lap for 21 months.

I might be a little rusty and might need 1 pass to get back up to speed. But probably not.

And that's thefact according to Jack:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ViperTruck2933 said:
You guys must have some real shitty tracks. :(

I ran 13.07 with a lot of spin and shifting slow. :dontknow:

You have no idea how bad they are....:mad: ....but this track should be the real deal....

FSTJACK said:
He needs a 300 lb old driver.

I will guarantee 13's even if the track is not that good.
I will be there, hoping my 310 lb frame will help on the traction a bit for my runs. :rock:

How long do you plan on staying Mike? Just in case dinner time comes, I will be hankerin' for a good meal :idea:

Actually guys i feel this time will be a lil better. I been workin on my launching and realize that I was droppin the clutch and boggin (2,800 to 3,000). I been dumpin at 3,500 -3,800 and feel this is harder launch which should get my 60fts from 2.4 to to 2 flat. Also I just put in my k&n cai. Boy I did feel a difference!!! It sounds great !!! I reset the mpg and got 11.5 mpg compared to the 10.5 i used to get on the 22mile trek to my gf hous. hopefully i get those headers and get my midpipes done this week. I really want to get a mid 13 before i go vacation..

FSTJACK said:
I get first shot at it and if I don't do it on at least the second pass I will ride the Official Viper Truck Gimp Scooter home to El Cahones backwards.

Remember I havn't driven a stick shift Hot Rod on a lap for 21 months.

I might be a little rusty and might need 1 pass to get back up to speed. But probably not.

And that's thefact according to Jack:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Hey Jack,
Does this mean you are joining us???
Mas

FerrariTruck said:
Actually guys i feel this time will be a lil better. I been workin on my launching and realize that I was droppin the clutch and boggin (2,800 to 3,000). I been dumpin at 3,500 -3,800 and feel this is harder launch which should get my 60fts from 2.4 to to 2 flat. Also I just put in my k&n cai. Boy I did feel a difference!!! It sounds great !!! I reset the mpg and got 11.5 mpg compared to the 10.5 i used to get on the 22mile trek to my gf hous. hopefully i get those headers and get my midpipes done this week. I really want to get a mid 13 before i go vacation..

Oh......well now that you have a K&N you might be in the 12's......:D

VPRPWR said:
fstjack is a maybe:dontknow:
Ebenz:dontknow:
Ferraritruck(hopefully a 14.0 at a good track):dontknow: :D
Quick:dontknow:
RedSRT007 its tooooo far:bawling::D
AWDisuzu the one header wonder:dontknow:
wherewhogo trusty sidekick of man above:dontknow:

Yeah..700 miles round trip isnt too bad :confused: :D ;)

Nowwhat said:
Oh......well now that you have a K&N you might be in the 12's......:D

13's....get it straight.....oh and my stuff from summit came in so i just might have those midpipes w/cutouts for sat. One thing I know for sure is i'll be the loudest and slowest srt-10 there...:D :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
13's....get it straight.....oh and my stuff from summit came in so i just might have those midpipes w/cutouts for sat. One thing I know for sure is i'll be the loudest and slowest srt-10 there...:D :D :D
Not sure about the slowest Juan's truck is still stock and you are about 180pds lighter.:D I guess thats no gurantee you will be the faster though.:D :D :D

Last edited:
UNIBOY said:
Not sure about the slowest Juan's truck is still stock and you are about 180pds lighter.:D I guess thats no gurantee you will be the slowest though.:D :D :D
I resemble that remark! :dontknow: :thrasher: :hmmmm:

All right

Vprpwr
Ferraritruck
Redramrules
Uniboy
Nowwhat
Lightninquick

Maybe's
FstJack
Quicksilver
E-benz

Went over to the L board....Vprpwr has at least 4 L's lined up.....that makes at least 8 trucks and Vprpwr's sister's mustang....

RedRamRules said:
I resemble that remark! :dontknow: :thrasher: :hmmmm:
Sorry Juan I thought you were still stock.:D He is still 180pds lighter though.:p

Back