famoso pics

lightninquick said:
nice pictures,,,,,i cant believe you didnt get one of your fingers in there

im not the sharpest tool in the shed,,,, but,,,i think these are probably the most professional quality pictures i ever seen from a track event ,,,great work who took them? is there a website for them?

Thanks lightningquick. AWDisuzu (Mike with the black SRT10) and I took all the pics and video. Mike's friends were gracious enough to lend a hand as well.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
I would love to see a 20 - 30 Viper Truck turnout. Maybe that will happen someday. 20 or 30 people should keep you out of trouble.:D

Brad
We did that last September at famoso :rock: :rock: Lots of trucks :star: :dancing:

Nice pics, looks like everyone had a "blast" ;) :D

A few more random pics

Famosa123a.jpg

Famosa105a.jpg

Famosa098a.jpg

Famosa092a.jpg

Famosa088a.jpg

Famosa079a.jpg

Famosa069a.jpg

Famosa060a.jpg

Famosa050a.jpg

Famosa041a.jpg

Famosa023a.jpg

Nowwhat how is the broken rib doing? Hope it heals up fast.
Brad

changing tires out and lifting them into the truck may have been a bad idea....:( ....but it was worth it....:D ...there was 10.7 seconds when I didn't feel any pain.....

oh damn I didn't know you were hurt! I would have loaded those for ya.

thanks for the picture compliments. Good cameras take good pictures!

Thanks to brad, I'm the prowd owner of a $2500 camera. I love it!!!!

famoso1%20003.JPG

famoso1%20113.JPG

famoso1%20219.JPG

famoso1%20229.JPG

famoso1%20246.JPG

famoso1-011.jpg

famoso1-026.jpg

famoso1-098.jpg

famoso2%20036.JPG

famoso2%20041.JPG

famoso2%20108.JPG

famoso3%20109.JPG

famoso3%20235.JPG

famoso3%20244.JPG

famoso3%20255.JPG

famoso3%20256.JPG

famoso3%20267.JPG

famoso4%20056.JPG

famoso4%20126.JPG

famoso4%20153.JPG

Great times Mike!! You would have hit 11's had you sprayed in 1st on those DR's. Glad the kit is working out for ya!!!!

i was sprayin in 1st! no traction problems at this track. in the parking lot I lit up 2nd and 3rd though!

Very cool pics Mike. I'm sure some of the L guys might want to ask you for some pics. I'd love to get a copy of the L's photographer pics that he took. I think Buckee77 has his bus card.

Great run's guys and great job on the pic's!
Sorry i was not there.

maybe next time!

Now that lightning has the right idea :rock: Nice pics :D

Wifey said:
Now that lightning has the right idea :rock: Nice pics :D

You should see the rest of that run... i took those pics....

he was on the back tires like 3 times on that run!!!!!:rock:

Fantastick pics AWD Mike!!! Your girls with the other boy is a priceless one.....I am sure you dads are proud!!

That hopping L is amazing...........track that guy down.....you could sell him for sure.

I also really love all the group shots. Weather looks like it was a little chilly early in the day............you gotta love Socal for that.

Mike you are now the photo guy for all Socal GTG's!!! Thank you for sharing........awesome. Many of us wish we could have joined you all.

And of course, excellent times by all!!!:D

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Fantastick pics AWD Mike!!! Your girls with the other boy is a priceless one.....I am sure you dads are proud!!

That hopping L is amazing...........track that guy down.....you could sell him for sure.

I also really love all the group shots. Weather looks like it was a little chilly early in the day............you gotta love Socal for that.

Mike you are now the photo guy for all Socal GTG's!!! Thank you for sharing........awesome. Many of us wish we could have joined you all.

And of course, excellent times by all!!!:D

patrick

Patrick the boy in the pictures is Brad & I's son Spencer

Hey guys.......great pics!!!:rock:

Quick question.......What is the alttitude there??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back