FASTEST SRT truck in panama

srt91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard fast jack had the fastest time there a 7.70 They said the track was real slick with no traction any other times

I thought it was a 7.97 but, it may have been a 7.7 once he got it dialed in. It was slick as cat snot. I was blaming my DR's for being worn out but, no one could get traction. And yes it is and all concrete 1/8th track.

I've made over 75 passes on that track over 6 years. I don't remember a single time I went that everyone wasn't complaining about traction. Emerald coast dragway shut down a while ago, I hope the owners get the financial problems worked out.

I've left breakaway (panama city dragway) and went to Holt (Emerald coast dragway) 1.5 hours away on the same day And reduced my 60 from 2.12 to 1.79.

Last edited:
I didn't drive my truck (sold it last year), and I wasn't the fatest... BUT I won the bracket race :D

The best time for the goat was 8.57 with a 2.2 60' time

I ran a 7.77 Ironhead ran a 7.79 No one else was in the 7,s The fastest L was 8.20 I think, Wes ran 8.20s in his gorgeous Viper.

Nice job Fatjack, you too Jaime. That CE is quick, just not as fast as my QC,:D

I've made over 75 passes on that track over 6 years. I don't remember a single time I went that everyone wasn't complaining about traction. Emerald coast dragway shut down a while ago, I hope the owners get the financial problems worked out.

I've left breakaway (panama city dragway) and went to Holt (Emerald coast dragway) 1.5 hours away on the same day And reduced my 60 from 2.12 to 1.79.

I have alot of passes there too and this is the first time I've had traction problems. Also the first time I've had 2.x 60ft.

out of 19 cars that was 4th fastest time of the day, i believe... only getting beat for the 3rd place spot by some clown in a viper gts by .03 :mad: :D AND behind the heavy hitters jack and james...

anyways... was hoping to get some good runs in at sea level as i've run 8.2's here... oh well... guess i'll have to buy new DR's and make another trip just to see if i can get into the 7's...................... STILL on that hunt;) :D

Ironhead hasn't posted much since yall were down there. Was he happy with the strikers?

caveman said:
Ironhead hasn't posted much since yall were down there. Was he happy with the strikers?

Yeah, I think he's pretty happy with an N/A 7.79 run. :) I would've loved to see what it would've run on the 150 shot, with traction.

What was his 60' and 1/8mile MPH?
never got under the 2.0,s ,,spun through first everytime ,,when i get this biotch hookin :burnout: ,I dont think anyone was under 2.0,s ,one slick starting line ,looking for slicks as soon as i recover lol ,,im beat going to snore my a$$ off tonight ,glad i took monday off also :rock:

Sounds like a rematch at a track with some real traction than everybody can put some real good times down

The 10 year old clown shoe did pretty good for herself.

I think the driver did pretty well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back