FASTEST SRT truck in panama

never got under the 2.0,s ,,spun through first everytime ,,when i get this biotch hookin :burnout: ,I dont think anyone was under 2.0,s ,one slick starting line ,looking for slicks as soon as i recover lol ,,im beat going to snore my a$$ off tonight ,glad i took monday off also :rock:

Good to hear you are happy with how she is running! I'll look forward to hearing more about each of your, runs after you get some sleep.

How did Midnights truck run?

would have been better with a driver mod:D

but he's practicing up... i would have to adjust that shifter more to my taste... too stiff for me, but the throw is nice and short...

my guess is n/a james would always have him by a 10th in the 8th and 2 10ths in the quarter... assuming it was the same driver... you're only talking about a 40-50 hp difference, imo... i can't imagine the mid-range power would be so different that he wouldn't be nipping at his heels...

but then again... you're talking about a build on one that costs about as much as the heads alone on the other!... give or take, but you get the idea...

would have been better with a driver mod:D

but he's practicing up... i would have to adjust that shifter more to my taste... too stiff for me, but the throw is nice and short...

my guess is n/a james would always have him by a 10th in the 8th and 2 10ths in the quarter... assuming it was the same driver... you're only talking about a 40-50 hp difference, imo... i can't imagine the mid-range power would be so different that he wouldn't be nipping at his heels...

but then again... you're talking about a build on one that costs about as much as the heads alone on the other!... give or take, but you get the idea...

not on the price i paid for them lol ,i traded leftover parts for them ,so what do you know Mr. Poopie pants I wont touch them fish cause they feel gross girlie man lol:D

Good to hear you are happy with how she is running! I'll look forward to hearing more about each of your, runs after you get some sleep.

How did Midnights truck run?

Chris and his brother Harold may get better if they can shift into third gear someday :D And Harold shifted back into first once lol made that motor scream baby:D

Last edited:
the rattle you hear when i launched is my camera tapping the windsheild ,,and the shadow of truck you see just at the right disapears as that grey truck lost lol:rock:

I have oner more downloading that i was robbed with a red light that i did not trip ,,i think the wind was blowing and it just tripped off light ,you will see light going off and i never moved ,,but at least Midnight can claim he beat me at least once out of 5 times lol :D

Hey Dan
What were peoples numbers.

1- Dan
2- Brandon
3-
4- Chief
5- Kenny
6-
7-
8-
9- Wes
10-
11-
12-
13-
14- Steve

Last edited:
It wouldn't have been as funny without your comment to get me to race you.
"ready to put your game face on" or something of that nature.
then me telling the girls "let me go shut him up" :D

My 8.24 run against Santeens 8.60

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back