FASTEST SRT truck in panama

It wouldn't have been as funny without your comment to get me to race you.
"ready to put your game face on" or something of that nature.
then me telling the girls "let me go shut him up" :D

sounds about something like how it'd happen:D

let's all just remember... had i not punched the dash... you were covered SEVERELY.... might have been my best run all day... truck had been sittin for a lil bit:D

sounds about something like how it'd happen:D

let's all just remember... had i not punched the dash... you were covered SEVERELY.... might have been my best run all day... truck had been sittin for a lil bit:D

yea, but this race.... I still beat ya :D
Better luck next year.

You can still punch the dash :elefant: Should I get you a pillow for the dash?

I'll bring the duct tape :stupido2:

QUESTION??

Do MOST of you QC guys run traction bars, converter, & drag radials when you go to the track or NO?
The same question goes out to the RC guys minus the converter?

My stock '05 RC went 8.57 @ 81.28 mph with drag radials on a 75 degree day,
60' was a 1.96 just to compare timeslips.

my best run on DR's with the mods in my sig is 8.24 at 86.5 mph with a 1.89 60'...

my best run on street tires with the mods in my sig is 8.31 at 86 mph with a 1.95 60'

my best stock run on street tires is 8.69 with NONE of those mods and a 1.96 60'

this is at my home track with a 950' DA

this was with totally stock rear end (save for cryoed spiders), no traction bars... i haven't beat those times yet, and since then, it's lowered 2" in the rear and all the bushings replaced... that's it...

and just to make sure it's for real:

IMG_24231.jpg

i'm no. #1

eddie was car #15... he was making me a ham sandwich at the light :D

I have oner more downloading that i was robbed with a red light that i did not trip ,,i think the wind was blowing and it just tripped off light ,you will see light going off and i never moved ,,but at least Midnight can claim he beat me at least once out of 5 times lol :D

IT's called deep staging! You need to stop as soon as you trip the second staging light! You are rolling way past that and yeah, the wind can hit wrong or the truck move slightly and bam, you hit the redlight. You need to stage shallow in the 2nd staging light bro:D

Thats good to know. I need more help then James. lol

Leaving on the last Yellow is key to a great reaction time but remember, if yall were simply going for fastest times, reaction time doesn't factor in:D
If yall were going heads up and first to the finish line it obviously does matter.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back