fastest stock srt car

According to Allpar.com for the 2012 SRT Jeep...."The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 runs from 0-60 mph in under 4.8 seconds, screams from 0-100-0 mph in the mid-16 second range, covers the quarter mile in the mid-13 second range, has a top speed of 160 mph, and brakes from 60-0 mph in 116 feet."

It doesn't list the new times for the 2014 model, but like has been said, 180mph is not likely.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: hot SUV

Last edited:
If you've never driven one, I highly recommend it. It is a good time. Especially doing a hard launch.

I've been in one and they do launch hard(AWD) and I like them on the street but I still wouldn't push it to the 160+ territory, my truck felt more stable over 100 than the GC did. An old friend of mine has an 08 supercharged, dyno was well over 600hp:rock:but he even said he does not like it over 130(it gets there real fast!!) so suspension mods are next.

I've been in one and they do launch hard(AWD) and I like them on the street but I still wouldn't push it to the 160+ territory, my truck felt more stable over 100 than the GC did. An old friend of mine has an 08 supercharged, dyno was well over 600hp:rock:but he even said he does not like it over 130(it gets there real fast!!) so suspension mods are next.

As a owner of two jeeps, I would say 180 ain't happening, I really haven't tried but up to 120ish it didn't feel it had 60mph left in it. I don't agree that the trucks feel more stable at higher speed, the lower AWD box feels better to me

I never drove it, just saying as a passenger....... It's about aerodynamic as our trucks!!!LOL

The RC trucks really start to work good after 100-120+. The splitter and wing make a HUGE difference. You really start to feel the truck push down into the sweet spot of the springs past 90. The faster I push mine in the sweepers, the more stable it gets!!:rock:

I think the GC vs. the ram is a toss up. Other than that I agree with your order.

I dont know,, the GC from a dead stop would completely smash us due to the AWD and the insane traction.. but from a roll the Viper Ram should have no problem, I know i had problems from a dig with a GC :mad: but i from a roll its always different ( lead in the bed please? ) lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back