FASTFOOD is bad for your health!! Must Read!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Yep you heard right , don't buy anything form FASTFOOD or you'll get the FKING SHAFT! All I heard were lies and excuses and still never received my SCT or ECM. Mods you can move this to wherever or delete it at your discretion, but I think this Forum should know when they are getting Fked!
FASTFOOD is so bad for my health that this situation has had me thinking of getting on anti-depressants and other modd varying drugs!! :mad: :argh:

I think fastfoods days on this forum are numbered. :ciao:

make that two

You know I'm not at all one who agrees with defamation of character but I gave this guy a long time to come through. Imagine waiting each day for something to arrive via UPS,USPS or whatever and it never showing. I hve been asking my warehouse manager every day if I got something in and I know I've bothered himn to the point I jsut quit asking and when he asks every so often if I recieved my package yet I tell him " no I guess I got screwed online".:argh:

kickinassrt-10 said:
NO but I was curious about his NOS...
This was back almost a month ago?

Might want to think about someone elses NOS

i am SpeachLESS - i never would have thought you would get f'ed my another member of this family !

Neither would I because as you stated it " family" is how I see this forum and have been welcomed into this forum since purchasing my 10. Never heard or saw the bad side of anyone here.:burnout:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Neither would I because as you stated it " family" is how I see this forum and have been welcomed into this forum since purchasing my 10. Never heard or saw the bad side of anyone here.:burnout:

pm me ur address - i think my SCT still has 1 more time b4 it locked if it does - ill send it to you tune your truck then send it back when ur done - then beat the shit out of fast food till get urs,....... then ill send it to SCT and unlock it :)

VIPER said:
pm me ur address - i think my SCT still has 1 more time b4 it locked if it does - ill send it to you tune your truck then send it back when ur done - then beat the shit out of fast food till get urs,....... then ill send it to SCT and unlock it :)

That's the VTCOA I know. Thanks for the offer man I just may take you up on that. That is thoughtful.:burnout:

I really would like to think FASTFOOD has something other going on more important like family or something that he doesn't have the extra 30seconds to call someone and tell the low down on parts ordered?:dontknow:

just how hard would it be for a local member to pay him a visit at his residence to see what the story is?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back