FASTFOOD is bad for your health!! Must Read!

Stinker said:
nope read above, if that was the case, i would return to the stinker of old;)

not many of you know him:D
I got it now. I tried emailing him about the nos but don't wanna be down the same road.

Brat said:
Yeah but he was a hoot to listen to.:D :p
he still comes out every now and then:p

I may suck now and again sometimes, but I will def go to bat for most of you guys, thats a sure thing.

Stinker said:

I may suck now and again sometimes, but I will def go to bat for most of you guys, thats a sure thing.

I bet it just takes some nanner drinks and some notes on trucks :D

Stinker said:

What ever happened about the tranny issue.:dontknow:

Stinker said:
I will leave that one alone:D that is between them two:D
Got you, good thinking.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
LOLOL ok well maybe you met him:p
Hold on. You went off on Barney Fife at the GTG for leaving the notes on the trucks? And I missed it? Where the hell was I? Damn it!!!!!:D

Stinker said:
nope read above, if that was the case, i would return to the stinker of old;)

not many of you know him:D
Is that bout the time ya done switched from sheep ta swine.........:sheep: :thrasher: :sheep: ...........:rock: :p :rock:

Brat said:
Now lets settle down,no need to waste a good rope.:D :D :D :D :D :D
You are right...How about duck tape and a hammer?:dontknow:

well put it this way...

if he wants to give the sct and ecm away, i'll wait for it...;)

i'm serious...maybe i'll send him my address, and see what turns up....

Chef Greg does have some great food ,though :D :p

hope this can be worked out for everyone

I have gotten to where I just hate conflict ,even between other people

I've met Greg a couple times and thought he was a stand up guy. I really hate this is going on. I've stuck my neck out before and been burned so I'm not going to repeat that. I just hope, Greg if you're reading this, that you do what you reasonably can to make this right.

Well, I know of someone else on here that is starting to get me a little hot. Ordered something, paid for them 6 weeks ago. Called 4 or 5 times and have been told it's on it's way, now no return of the phone calls or anything.

Giving the benifit of the doubt for now, but not much longer.

If he does charge that card I will make a road trip with duct tape, a rope and a 40 oz bottle of Old English or 8 ball as it used to be called. There is no between Greg and I as I don't know him other than this forum and my purchase from him. There was never a bitter moment one. After the third lie about sending it I still gave him the benefit of the doubt as he's been a member far longer than I and long enough I didn't worry bout dealing with him. He ( while on the phone) went to the garage picked up the PCM and sct and walked into house and told his wife while I was still on the phone to send it to my address. This was weeks back. He asked for a CC and I wanted to use paypal. Again being a long time member I figured he was cool and owning this sandwich shop reinforced my safety giving him my card#. Wrong!! I expect nothing and pray he tore that info up as he told Stinker. Things do come bigger in Texas and that includes my balls and fists! No threat intended!!

The other 99.9% of you guys and the occasional gal are real and family for sure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back