FASTFOOD is bad for your health!! Must Read!

FerrariTruck said:
just how hard would it be for a local member to pay him a visit at his residence to see what the story is?

Stinker already has done that on his own accord and still nothing. I thought about making the trip myself, but it's too petty of a reason I figured. I was just pissed that I kept waiting for no reason.

WHOA!!! This is all certainly news to me.. Are we talking about THE restaurant owning FASTFOOD?

Venom Power said:
WOW! I would have never thunk. Too sad.. I hope he comes in here and 'splains himself.
:dito: seemed like a real cool dude to me, that dragster he was building was sweet. Guess im a bad judge of character. :dontknow:

Stinker said:
I made a couple calls to him, havent been able to get away today, but no return calls as of yet

Me either, but not surprised this is how it's been since day one. I still hope I'm judging him wrong as well, but just won't get over the fact that I'd been lied to many times over and can't get a explanation as to whether I need to go elsewhere with my purchase or if it's still " in the mail"!:dontknow:

Clint never got paid for his transmission either.

Everyone gets overloaded at times ,but seriously,not even a phone call or email to these guys ?

Respect and trust are very hard to win back if you ever lose them.Better to do whatever it takes to keep them in the first place.

HOT RAM said:
Clint never got paid for his transmission either.

Everyone gets overloaded at times ,but seriously,not even a phone call or email to these guys ?

Respect and trust are very hard to win back if you ever lose them.Better to do whatever it takes to keep them in the first place.
I talked to him a bit tonight he , well all i will say is venomous i wouldnt expect anything bud.

I like Greg, I like Venemous1, but I do wish things had turned out differently:eek:

Stinker said:
I talked to him a bit tonight he , well all i will say is venomous i wouldnt expect anything bud.

I like Greg, I like Venemous1, but I do wish things had turned out differently:eek:
You did what you could Tony dont feel bad,you tryed brother thats what counts.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

w0w....

so FASTFOOD is just going to take his money and RUN ??? WTF

VIPER said:
w0w....

no greg didnt take his money, he tore up the CC deal, or so said, and was actually going to send it for free to him the sct and the pcm, but now I am not so sure,

there is alot between all this and I understand both sides, I think its just been a big screw up.

you would just have to know greg, its not something he would do, and I dont think he really had the time to get it shipped out, but I also understand venemous's side also, it only takes a couple minutes to text back or give a call

VIPER said:
w0w....

Is that basically what Stinker is saying? Pretty effd up and crazy he's on this forum still.

kickinassrt-10 said:
Is that basically what Stinker is saying? Pretty effd up and crazy he's on this forum still.
nope read above, if that was the case, i would return to the stinker of old;)

not many of you know him:D

kickinassrt-10 said:
crazy he's on this forum still.

yea, but I bet no one will buy what he sells now.

Stinker said:
nope read above, if that was the case, i would return to the stinker of old;)

not many of you know him:D
Yeah but he was a hoot to listen to.:D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back