FEB 09' VEGAS GTG---YES OR NO

Will you attend a gtg in vegas for feb 09?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you put a rainbow bumper sticker on you car or truck is a sign you are GAY :eek:
my sister has a guy thatshe works withthat is queer that says its a secret sign sort of so they know who to hit on ,,,yuk:)

Not that I wont attend Vegas but just cant during Feb. Just bad timing I guess :(

Django said:
What is a rainbow all about?

Author Donald Ahrens in his text Meteorology Today describes a rainbow as "one of the most spectacular light shows observed on earth". Indeed the traditional rainbow is sunlight spread out into its spectrum of colors and diverted to the eye of the observer by water droplets. The "bow" part of the word describes the fact that the rainbow is a group of nearly circular arcs of color all having a common center.

There you have it, Anthony...

D

I already knew the science behind the splitting of visible light, Tim. I meant what is the poignant new meaing regarding.. umm, gheyerdom?

Whitesnake said:
read Carefully Feb. 9th! lol

moparracing said:
it say's feb '09 (as in 2009)- i told ya to stay in school. ;) :D

Whitesnake said:
no it doesn't.........gramps

moparracing said:
read closer (post 13).. "I'm currently waiting for a call from the track to see what the best dates available in feb are."

could hardly call out february 9th when there isn't even a track date yet....... it's for february 2009 - little slow on the uptake? :D

Looks like "GRAMPS" is correct.. I thought the apostrophe before the 09 would have designated it as a reference to the year. :dontknow: Is it just me that thinks that way?

I think I would have a blast..but this year I would need to vote no. Maybe once the economy picks up and I don't need to put money aside (have more disposable income ;) ).

FATJACK said:
:rock: If my job doesn't fizzle out, Betty and I would love to fly in:rock: Would certainly be our best chance to meet you crazy West Coasters,

Hey Ironhead, This would be a good GTG for you guys too!!!:rock: :rock:

Be great to see you again too Antnee........

FATJACK said:
Hey Ironhead, This would be a good GTG for you guys too!!!:rock: :rock:

Be great to see you again too Antnee........

22 hour drive wow

Put me down as a "posssible" for this. :slug:

Vegas is a blast! We stayed at MGM-nice place, and in the middle of the strip

OCBob said:
Not unless I hit the lotto between now and then.
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Waiting to hear from lvms and the guys at the L forum...If ya want to race I'd fiqure I get some good competition...

Sounds like a great time! Wish I could go... but, I'll be knee-deep in work, I think. :eek:

One suggestion.... DO NOT stay at MGM Grand. ;) I would suggest staying downtown, off the strip. It's cheaper (for everything), the slots pay better, and you can walk from place to place easily.

Have fun, ya'll. :marchmellow:

grace said:
Vegas is a blast! We stayed at MGM-nice place, and in the middle of the strip

Did you stay on the GREEN side? :dontknow: :eek: Try to get some sleep while the emerald spot lights are on... or while the hospital is next door. :D It takes about 25minutes just to get out of the hotel too, it's so HUGE! :p Rooms are well priced and it was nice and clean tho. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back