February 2013 truck of the month nominations

I'll throw my '05 truck in the ring too..aka the Silver Bullet.

Attachments

• IMG_3654.jpg
    IMG_3654.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 10,166
  • IMG_3651.jpg
    IMG_3651.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 700
  • IMG_3526.jpg
    IMG_3526.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 171
Because of the tremendous turnout for this month's TOTM, I will be closing nominations at this time. :D Keep those nominations for next month, we are here doing this every month!!

I'm a RC guy, Sammy. But you've got my vote this month! :) Your truck has a perfect stance. I would have voted for you last month, but I succumbed to the pressure and voted for RamsonA.

thx bro , i'm also think RC's are much more awesome trucks , problem is , my truck is used from time to time as family vehicle for wife and 2 kids to come along.

and more important is that i hate manual shifting in a big car or truck...

Ok this is my first time.

2012-09-22144121_zps7b6ed2ce.jpg

Kittyfront.jpg

2012-07-19125857.jpg

2012-07-19131658.jpg

Andy ther is room for 11 nominations

Love the stance on your truck, is it 2/3?

Thanks Mang,

Yes it is. Ultimate 2/3 Handling Extreme ftom Tony.

Nice kit, the ride is great and it catches more look now than ever before I did replace the sway bar end links with shorter ones when I installed the kit to keep them level.

More mods on the list over the next few months.

B

All very nice nominations...will be tough again to vote for just one.

As for my Silver Bullet added custom ARE tonneau cover with matching spoiler, stripped off the old stripes and applied the new ones last summer. Custom 3" side exhaust and 22" inch chrome wheels with matching chrome splash guards, door handles, mirrors, taillights and headlight trim. Picked up three first place wins and a second out of five shows last year..no mods on the engine yet but it is a daily driver.

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3422.jpg
    IMG_3422.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
All very nice nominations...will be tough again to vote for just one.

As for my Silver Bullet added custom ARE tonneau cover with matching spoiler, stripped off the old stripes and applied the new ones last summer. Custom 3" side exhaust and 22" inch chrome wheels with matching chrome splash guards, door handles, mirrors, taillights and headlight trim. Picked up three first place wins and a second out of five shows last year..no mods on the engine yet but it is a daily driver.

Thats alot of chrome. How much of a PITA was the exhaust? Any under pics?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back