February TOTM nominations

The only problem with this month's theme is; here where it really snows, if I try to back my truck out of the garage I will not be able to get it back in. :p

You guys in the south enjoy your taste of global warming! :D

The only problem with this month's theme is; here where it really snows, if I try to back my truck out of the garage I will not be able to get it back in. :p

You guys in the south enjoy your taste of global warming! :D

Haha, this month is basically dedicated to you guys up north. If somebody from the south wins the winter theme Im gonna laugh my ass off. :bootyshake:

Who's got the balls to tow a trailer in the snow? I do. Made it about two feet before getting stuck. Hell yeah!

IMAG1593_zps383866be.jpg

Not an SRT10, but you get the idea. Thanks for the pic Ronnie!

picture.php

and just so everyone knows, i'm going to participate in the competition to be chosen to be in TOTM for every month this year...

i plan to possibly [likely] break something in the process - i'll be sure to document that, as well:D

Don't vote for Viperhauler!!! (fingers crossed he breaks something) :D

Who's got the balls to tow a trailer in the snow? I do. Made it about two feet before getting stuck. Hell yeah!

IMAG1593_zps383866be.jpg

I have towed twice so far with my truck. Both times in 3" of snow.

lol first winter i moved back to NY lol and hey you can read the ram srt-10 on the side... a bit.. lol cant get anymore covered with winter and still look like a truck lol.

and it does say snowy trucks how much more snow can you have on a 10? lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back