Feeding our Green Tree Python

I had 2 burmese pythons, one burmese and the other natural... both around 7foot, feed them 20 lb rabitts ,, it was a blast ive got some video somewhere if i find it ill post it..

I had 2 burmese pythons, one burmese and the other natural... both around 7foot, feed them 20 lb rabitts ,, it was a blast ive got some video somewhere if i find it ill post it..

Awesome! I hope our gets big enough for rabbits.

If your in the arlington, Texas area Feb12-13 there is a reptile show at the convention center. Should be fun Donald Schultz is flying in and will be attending. I hope to make it as well.
more info: www.narbc.com

I know some people who don't like using live feeders. They get frozen mice and rats then thaw em. Right before they feed those they put em in hot water so they have a thermal signature. I guess snakes can't tell the difference between warm alive and warm dead.

How come you don't do that yourself? I also heard stories where the snake ends up getting killed by the rat when left in to long. If the snake isn't hungry it won't kill/eat them.

Got a serious question for ya...why do you get a kick out of watching them kill a mouse/rabbit? What makes it so interesting for ya?

i've seen it several times...(not his)...it's reality...

i was a little..."sad" when my jack russelll killed a rabbit in the back yard...but it's the circle of life...

be glad we're on top;)

I know its all nature, I just wanted to ask why people like to view it happen? Thats all. I am a big animal fan and don't see the reasons behind watching an animal slowly die by suffocation or any other way of dying. Just wanted to see what was interesting about it to those that do like watching it.

it's actually pretty quick...

but it's also a thing "you have to do"...i.e. i bought a grizzly bear...now i have to feed it people:D

that reminds me of my high school buddys ex girlfreind ,,,:D she use to beat the crap out of him lol,,,once she hit him in the back of the head with a frying pan lol,,opps sorry off topic

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back