Feelers - Anyone looking to upgrade to a TT GTS?

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Just testing the waters...is anyone is looking for a TT 99 (best year Gen2) Viper GTS w/ 22k miles?

I keep walking out to the garage and it just sits..Im realizing I just dont have the time to drive it. Im not really looking for trades+cash, but let me know what you got (just incase) hehe. A few pics are in my "garage" link below

Shoot me a PM and we can talk

Seeya

probably something practical like a smart car :D

Heya Pat and Kevin :rock:

got a 2008 srt8 challenger in the garage, has magnaflow exhaust and a diable chip and a high dollar car cover that goes with it, oh and i also got srt-10 wheels on it. swap ya even...lol:D

Patrick, no wander you haven't called me back dude. Now if you'd admit you don't have time to drive this, I understand not having time to call me... Regardless, we need to sit down and have a therapy session or something before you do this...

ViperTruck2933 said:
Patrick, PM me what you'd like to get out of it. ;)

How much power did she make?

over 825 rwhp on 10psi, we never went more boost...its been super conservative for a forged motor.

Guys, I have been in this car a couple of times. last time he drove it was when I was out there 4th of july weekend. car is in great shape and runs perfect. everything is upgraded.

I personally will buy this car in a year or 2 if he still has it. my only hold back is I agreed to my wife to have the adoption go through and do a few things around the house for her.

Pat is a great guy and knows his stuff, tune is perfect and the system is complete. I think literally eveything has been upgraded on the car and that is no exageration. I have cash in hand to buy this car but you know why I can not.

oh and the power is ridiculous on 10#s

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back