Feelers - Anyone looking to upgrade to a TT GTS?

Damn, this is my dream car. I've been thinking about selling the truck and going for one, but I was gonna wait till after this next deployment.:toilet:

Please PM me your asking price... maybe I can unload the truck, and make it happen. Thanks.

Replied PM’s to all those interested.

I am selling because I just don’t drive it enough. My work is consuming me, and I put less then 1k miles a year on it. I don’t need to sell it, but since it just sits I might as well. It free of any lenders, and I have the Clean title in hand. Since I don’t need to sell it, I just wanted to get some feeler before I finalize my decision to sell. I am the 2nd owner, the 1st owner actually owns a viper shop. So the care that has gone into this car has been since day 1. If you come to by it, I have a lift @ my house…I would be happy to put it up and you can inspect under the car (not many offer that lol)

Here are the specs:
99 Viper GTS Silver w/ Charcoal Stripes
24k Miles
Exterior – Perfect Condition (normal under-fascia scratches, cant be seen)
Interior – Perfect Condition – Still smells like New Leather (ask Django, he sat in it lol :p )

Turbonetics T4-76's
TurboSmart Wastegates
Tial 50mm BOV's
Air-Water Dual Intercoolers
6061 Fuel Rails
6061 Motor Mounts
Roe Water/Meth
Jessel Roller Rockers
Comp Coup Oil Pan kit
AEM Boost Controller
Unitrax HalfShafts
Dual Walbro 255's in tank
80lb Injectors
Custom exhaust
PWR 84 MM Aluminum Radiator
Roe Under Fascia Ram-air cooling kit
170 T-Stat
Trickle Charger onboard
VECII
DC Performance PCM w/ custom Programming
70MM Throttle bodies
HRE 545's w/ Chrome plating
Eibach springs w/billet caps
3M clear bra on front end & side mirrors
B&M Short shifter
3.5” Turbo Piping – hence a/c del
ACT Performance Clutch Kit
Unitrax Halfshafts
Slotted & Dimpled Rotors (Front & Rear) w/ EBC Yellow Pads
JMB Catch Can
AEM Electronic Boost Controller
AEM Wideband

Pics are in the "my garage" link in my sig.

If anyone need references, ask FstJack, Django, Burntrubber, Voodoo, OcBob, JrsViper, Blacknight, and a few other that have seen it first hand...

As for price, obviously the bottom fell out of everything, so I will loose most of the 95k into it. From doing a quick search, 99 GTS's in the stock form are going for around 40-43k, So I would like to see a little more then that :

http://www.viperalley.com/classifie...&y=7&perpage=15&sort=2&stype=&cat=all&ppuser=

Sure, other years might be different, but 99's are the only GTS with newer interior and other goodies. Im open for offers, but dont want to get robbed either :p Call me if you have any questions - 619-929-zero three six four (0364)

Thanks...

I have ridden in this beast more than once, Very well taken care of. If you are looking for a top shelf ride, This is it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back