Fight to save Tators Dodge Video

FerrariTruck said:
would you guys believe that in a dealership the new car sales dept is what actually turns a profit for the place?

The Repair part of the dealership makes 75 to 90% of what it takes to keep the lights on, property note, payroll, etc.

Even at very efficient BMW dealer like the one i work at, at out best we generate 90% of what is needed to break even for the month.
Exactly. Similar analogy to a restaurant. My friend owns the Palm steakhouse
here in the city. The money the make selling steaks and entrees just pays the bills. Profit is made on ala cart items drinks and desserts:D

nycstev said:
Profit is made on ala cart items drinks and desserts:D
then i am making chilis a very rich business. i found a bar tender that is pouring 4 shots to one drink for me, wonder if that hurts the bottom line. i have heard they try to profit 600% from a bottle of liquor. not sure how true that is, never worked at a place that served liquor.

FastSRT19 said:
Just a few things i dont want to tackle myself...plugs, Stinker's wires and power steering lines, intake swap for a JMB white one, TB install, headers, Viper slave upgrade and mount and balance my new BFG KDWs...:D
Good Luck!

nycstev said:
Good Luck!

Thanks, i spoke to Chuck yesterday for about 15 minutes, he was such a great guy :rock: He said he had 6 Vipers in his shop, 3 of which i think he said are getting engine rebuilds, so my truck goes in late next month. I was pleased that he took time out of his day to talk to me about what i have planned for my truck:D

Well Scoob, once again you have all of your opinions and the rest of the people have presented the facts...it is time you listened just a little to the people who know rather than continue to spout your incorrect conclusions.

Take the time to learn. It really doesn't hurt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back