FINALLY !! Official VTCOA Apparel

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay. I've had a hell of time with Paypal and building the website. I'm gonna have to rely on the forum and working through PM's for now. The shirts pictured below are currently available, however I can easily work with the standard colors associated with our trucks.

Introductory offer:
Sizes M thru 2X
Tee's: $18
Polo's: $28
Please add a standard rate of $7.00 for shipping PER ORDER. Order more than one shirt and save on shipping. ;)

FYI: Caps are not pictured, but will be available SOON. :D

These prices are effective through March 31.

Betty138.jpg

Betty136.jpg

Betty135.jpg

Betty134.jpg

Betty147.jpg

Betty142.jpg

Last edited:
YYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHOOOOO! Those look amazing! How much for a black polo like the one in the pic?

hey they look great :rock: :rock:

will ask my son what color he wants... and order some for the mini-gumball to come :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Caps :dontknow:

PS can you keep the "sizes" we order private ? :confused: :dontknow: :p :p :p :D

Yellow venom 366 said:
WOW!! very very nice!! Can you get the T's in yellow with black stitching and black with yellow stitching??

I am sitting here with Jack and his better HALF and she says she can make this combo. She said she will check and make sure on time frame. FATJACK will let you know.:rock: The CE guys you can have your combo too, Betty is trying trying to find a Blue that is acceptable to represent the blue the vehicle.

I want the an xl polo in Brilliant black metallic pearlcoat :D

and red stiching.

Can't leave the 06 crew out..... ;)

Are either the t-shirt or polo available without the pocket? These look great.

Hey Jack..Great job man..those shirts look really good..

Texas Yellow Fever said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Very nice, Jack!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the good words Steve, this project would seem simple enough but it has been like pullin' teeth.

I need some black shirts with Red in 3X, and Red shirts with black. Do you think you can get 3X's? T's and polo's. Wheres the hats?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back