FINALLY !! Official VTCOA Apparel

I need both a yellow shirt with black stiching and visa versa in XXL (polo). Any future thoughts of using Fangs?

Maybe I can pay you for them and you can bring them down to the GTG in April if they are ready.

FSTJACK said:
I have 4 ordered 2 polos and 2 long sleved T's all black.

Cant wait..............:D

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

By the way, Happy Birthday Big Guy !!!!!!

I'm telling you guys. . . . The pics absolutely DO NOT do the shirts ONE DAMN BIT of justice. The shirts are nice pique polo, and the stitching is without a doubt, top-notch.

This is one "club" shirt I'll proudly wear ANYTIME/ANYWHERE. :rock:

can you make them with a property of on the back for the Lady----just kidding --but with my screen name stitched in....

VIPR PWR said:
can you make them with a property of on the back for the Lady----just kidding --but with my screen name stitched in....

Name is no problem, add $5.00 to the total.

423-313-6751 Call or PM anytime Jack

amtrucker22 said:
I need both a yellow shirt with black stiching and visa versa in XXL (polo). Any future thoughts of using Fangs?

Maybe I can pay you for them and you can bring them down to the GTG in April if they are ready.

Jimi, Fangs ? Should look good.

FATJACK said:
Have 3X coming, be here early next week, with or without pockets?
Jack when you get the Fat Bastard size in stock...Let us know I will be in fo sho and post some pics of hats when you get them as well...........:D

Right now, white, black, yellow can get whatever you want. Just gettin ready to send in my order , anything different ??

TheSickness said:
Jack when you get the Fat Bastard size in stock...Let us know I will be in fo sho and post some pics of hats when you get them as well...........:D
He is probably not carrying the Fat Bastage sizes in Pink :p :p :p :D

I'd like to order a L grey t-shirt, black stitching, no pocket if available. Are these shirts pre-shrunk?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back