FINALLY !! Official VTCOA Apparel

I need a 3x in black with red with pocket to try out. If it fits good I'll order more. I might have to move up to fat bastage size 4x??

You guys are the GREATEST, Betty and I appreciate all the orders. She is so particular about everything I think you will all be very happy with your shirts.
If a problem ever arises or you just aren't satisfied with your order we will refund you 100% of your purchase price. (of course there is that small 45.00 shipping and handling fee) LOL

sleeper said:
I need a 3x in black with red with pocket to try out. If it fits good I'll order more. I might have to move up to fat bastage size 4x??
LOL have another Twinkie Sammich Eric Hehehehe Dayum :p OK Jack keep us posted on hats and colors of hats I want first dibs :D I will be getting those 2 shirts we spoke of. Friday I will send paypal :D

TheSickness said:
LOL have another Twinkie Sammich Eric Hehehehe Dayum :p OK Jack keep us posted on hats and colors of hats I want first dibs :D I will be getting those 2 shirts we spoke of. Friday I will send paypal :D
I cannot stop laughing, you sick bastage. I'll take an XL in black. I'll pay anyway you want it. PM me BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Hey FATJACK, NICE JOB!!!! They look sweeeeeeet! Now how do we go about getting them. Wifie and I would like them in silver with black trim (lettering) to match our truck but will have to settle with black for now. That was a very cool way around PETIE or fang copy wrights. Again, VERY NICE JOB. Little Details

Ok I started writing you a PM Jack and my computer went wacko LOL This is really annoying. 1 white and 1 yellow Fat Bastard size 3xl and I wanna see some hats...Any prototypes :dontknow: :D

Sleeper is still taking a knee I bet :D :p

Little Details said:
Hey FATJACK, NICE JOB!!!! They look sweeeeeeet! Now how do we go about getting them. Wifie and I would like them in silver with black trim (lettering) to match our truck but will have to settle with black for now. That was a very cool way around PETIE or fang copy wrights. Again, VERY NICE JOB. Little Details

Thanks, Brother Send me a PM with what you want, will check on possibility of silver.:) :)

I think the use of "Fangs" would be copywright infringement . . . :eek:

Perhaps the logo on the travelling banner?? :dontknow:

Roz-SRT said:
I think the use of "Fangs" would be copywright infringement . . . :eek:

Perhaps the logo on the travelling banner?? :dontknow:
dont no body care who's gonna tell:D

Your right. Screw it!

Jack's a multi-billionaire. He can afford for Dodge to sue his ass off. :D :D

The Shirts are Awesome, I dont care what color combo you get :rock: :rock:

Sending you a PM

Paypal sent to ya Jack

Thanks

Last edited:
I know I will want some long sleeved Tees wihout a doubt.. Oh in fat bastard size. I am sure I'll want at least one polo with a pocket for keeping my future quarter mile tickets organized. What color stitchings are available? I'll just call you Jack..

Venom Power said:
I know I will want some long sleeved Tees wihout a doubt.. Oh in fat bastard size. I am sure I'll want at least one polo with a pocket for keeping my future quarter mile tickets organized. What color stitchings are available? I'll just call you Jack..

Long sleeves are no problem, most colors are available in the shirts and the stitching.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back