Finally Powershifted Third Gear!!!

attila said:
I'll do some powershifting practice on my company's car :)

I do too but it doesn't have that same..... FEEL.. I mean it's like a 1.3L front wheel drive EGG for crying out loud. That probably translates to about.. what? 9 bhp at redline? I actually caught a little scratch from the tires the other day... :dontknow: during take off on wet pavement.

Venom Power said:
I do too but it doesn't have that same..... FEEL.. I mean it's like a 1.3L front wheel drive EGG for crying out loud. That probably translates to about.. what? 9 bhp at redline? I actually caught a little scratch from the tires the other day... :dontknow: during take off on wet pavement.
Reminds me of some rental car abuse stories I have heard! Rice Out:rock:

OK, Now I got it to shift and finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the nitrous and it runs GREAT, like a big ole mad Bear. If I can just keep my shit together until September I will be happy. Pulls so hard in 3rd you don't want to shift.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Venom Power said:
And, it's probably an automatic :p :p :p

Trainman said:
Thanks Wifey !!!!
I say you deserve it :rock: Make another video :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back